i know who did this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay nut man a little off topic,you ride dirt bikes, I ride as we'll more on the light enduro stuff.
So what bike you got nut nut. Oh any news on who or whom the culprit is yet.

I wonder what could be next to pop up on your profile, who ever it is keep up the good work!!

lol I drive a crappy bike. it's a Kawasaki kd-80{ 80cc] 1987. it looks like a 70's Harley endoro{ my dad had one awhile back}. the 4-wheeler is a Suzuki quadracer 250cc from the 80's. same chassis as the legendary Suzuki quadzilla. the last pic is of my dad's Suzuki dirtbike{ can't recall the name} it has the same engine as the quadracer. I also have a murry go-kart, wich has no suspension at all, and my grandpa has a 500cc Polaris, wich is awesome to drive, but doesn't charge the battery.IMG_1786.JPG IMG_1787.JPG IMG_1789.JPG IMG_1791.JPG IMG_1792.JPG IMG_1793.JPG

Hey I was just checkin in to see what's changed. It is amusing.

I did the bond thing at 7:00 this mourning. u had to of done it, since jam hasn't been on yet today, I mean, it's only 7:00 am in cali, so he's probably not even up yet.

Tell ya what. Jam and I will personally stand guard over your profile. NONE SHALL PASS!!

Well the reason I viewed your profile was to check if you were correct. if i don't look I cant tell if it is being changed

well, no, it hasn't been changed. but, no, I declin ur offer, x. I know it was both of u, why would I let u guard my profile? it's like me letting 2 robbers guard my mansion. it's dumb

If I promise not to rob your mansion can I guard it too?

BTW, I have a rather large truck that I will always park right next to your house.......do not look inside.

it wasn't me I would have changed it to "like Jam said" or "polly want a cracker" ;) and my final choice would be "I need attention":)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back