i know who did this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well to me if ya say you know , then you say you have 3 guesses, that tells me you don't know as much as you brag about......

Why would I tell you something you said you already know ? that makes very little sense and is counterproductive to boot.....

Guesses are like wishes, at times you eat the bear other times the bear eats you...... :D

If I did I would probably not tell you, I like the guessing game personally :D :D

Well thats good then, you must have wished for it without knowing you wanted it.... :lmao:
Lets just hope the forum gods feel the same way you do, else it may just go POOF and disappear....

Nutbag fits in well with the I Give Bad Advice under your name. Maybe it was your buddy Rolex.
Keep up the good work nut.

>makes popcorn<

>sits back to enjoy the conversation<

Let the conspiracy theories run rampant and wash over the forum creating a sense of hysteria.

>still eating his popcorn<
(Cus mine never gets cold)

Be vewy careful who you accuse, lest the gods unleash some thunder over your head... :D and if ya have any proof then take it to the council... :lmao:

ok, I should say this. it was either you, x, or both of u.{but, let's not let the government off yet:)} I've figured that my status was updated last evn sometime. it couldn't have been woddie, since he wasn't on last night.

so what if i was "viewing" your profile, means nothing at all....

The plot thickens.

I'm thinking it was homeland security. They got their hands in everthing these days.

I always check out your profile page nut, you just never know what funny stuff pops up on there.
Conspiracy for sure, nothing wrong with being a NUTJOB it's better than being a nut cracker (if ya know what I mean) haha this thread is great.
Think of it this way NUT at least your on people's radar
My popcorn never gets cold either!!!!

well, I guess I should have stayed on last night. here's what I found waiting for me : I love hunting, outdoors, motocross,plastic models and rc. I also compete in state archery compotitions. I am a farmer.I Love NUTS !!!!! ; that sounds weird. it will be deleted. @Gav, I can delete most of what he is doing to me, execped for the " I give bad advice and nuts" part.

Latest posts

Members online

Back