Help out A kid that got a bad deal !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
off topic but...

the raffle for the mill part got me wondering...

what if hpisf had a quarterly raffle?
figure $1.00 per entry (5 entries min, to join. maybe a max should be set ?) figure an $800 build in the quarter period and we know what the build is before we enter the raffle. maybe April's raffle could be for a new boxed savage flux or something like that, i'm sure quite a few people would be willing to do custom builds for the raffle. if the quota for the item price isn't met within the quarterly period, it either gets carried until the quota is met or to the next quarter. anything longer than quarterly gets a little too far outta touch, every few months keeps it fresh. maybe have polls on what the next raffle should be for.. maybe scrap one quarter's raffle entirely and donate it for the holidays...

this sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

yes i was going to ask around and see what the best break in method was.
I was looking around in the "Engine Tuning/Break-In Q&A" and alot of people say heat cycle is the best...
But when it comes to heat cycle I'm a noob :)

thanks
- Brandon

Read, read and then read some more, all the info is here. if you still have questions we will be more then willing to help you out.

Well it's now 6:30am and after an hour of digging, my neighbors van is parked in his lot....... instead of blocking mine..... Dang you Jack Frost!!! bad word :cussing:

Hard to tell, it's all wind blown, over my knees in alot of places lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back