Help out A kid that got a bad deal !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

Ok heres the deal. Allot of us saw the thread where burton kid/ xll savage llx sent a K4.6 HO to stellar racing to be modded and most of us have now seen the end result of that decision. Poor kid and his fault for letting him do it but I don't feel he knew any better. Hes a younger kid and he trusted the guy to do a job he said he could do.

Thread that it all went down in:

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13163

Mod vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVt8yVKH11Q

He is now out a motor. Stellor said to me in a PM from you tube that it ran good. I see from the comments on the you tube that he is not going to replace it for him. So heres what I need for any that care. My neighbor Has a K4.6 HO brand new in box and is short on cash win/win he said I can have it for 100 bucks. Id like to raise 90 bucks from any that care to get burton kid a new mill from us for Xmass.. I will chip 10 myself. I know its asking allot from the members here but the kid is now out a mill and I know he don't have the money to replace it.

To any that feel like that want to help Please PM me. If it looks like we can do it for him I will make a thread giving every one that chipped rep and have you all send in the paypal. if it looks like we will be short I wont allow any to send in money.

So what you think ? Am I being to generous ? I don't think I am...

I'm in for $10 if "the kid" wants that mill.

generous? idk, but over the course of our friendship. i've seen you give away a lotta parts to peeps who were in need.

& from what i see in the vid, 'the kid' is in need of a mill. (you call me soft & i get a step ladder & kick your butt tho ;).

I will chip in "or" raise a little more and have it shipped to me, I'll do a small mod job (no charge) for him as long as it NEVER see's steller's hands for the rest of it's life.

I will chip in "or" raise a little more and have it shipped to me, I'll do a small mod job (no charge) for him as long as it NEVER see's steller's hands for the rest of it's life.

Wow Robin thats very nice of you...+1

It won't be a drag mod, but I will help the kid out. The fact that steller said he would replace it, and is now backing out really ticks me off! WAY more then the fact that he called me a hack....... that's simply amusing after seeing the vids :lmao:

It's an open offer, or I'll just donate my $10, either way.

that's why I decided to make this thread. I saw the Burtons comments and I know Stellor didnt step up.

we are now up to 60/70 with ERCMs 10. Shipping to and from you robin tacks on another 50ish bucks so IDK if its worth your mod to it. that is one hell of a offer though. Wish you were my neighbor lol.

I'm in. i'd hate to see a kid get ripped. to many people like stellar out there, TRYING to learn how to mod motors on someones dollar. free mod or not its still a botched motor.bad word

please count me in....what ever you need Bank,this is just a real cool thing for you to do. Thank You for allowing us to share.

i will put in 10 sunday,i have to to ask dave to send it and i will give him cash.my paypal is on hold.long story
Lenny hold it till this is a done deal.
by the way who is the kid.not that it matters about my 10 bucks,just wanna know,you know me bank,,i am nosey

Well its two part one is a member here Just a kid who saw a opportunity to get his mill done up.

Second is my bud Steve. I had not seen him in a long time and he came into the LHS trying to sell it back caz hes down on his luck. The LHS owner sent him to me to move as he had no use for it. lil did he know we knew each other. I asked how much he needed to get and he told me 100. Id love to give him more but I wont ask for it from you all.

Steve was hit on his Harley a few years back when a broad ran a stop sign. He is crippled now and cant work. If not for EMS behind him in traffic he would be dead. He was impaled by his handle bars and next to bled out amongst other sever injuries. Its a miracle he is alive. The story gets even better and makes it almost sound like a lie but next to death in the hospital his wife left him for his friend and served the papers to him in bed (Nice huh). Well hes broke now. He was looking to sell the mill for his light bill. He once was a successful electrician... Sad story but true. You can call the LHS and confirm it if you wish. RC excitement Fitchburg MA owners name is Todd

So all in all pick who you want to help. Member with a bad deal or my buddy that got his life stripped away and is down on his luck. But it goes to both. I saw it as a opportunity to help them both out the only way I know how... I don't think the mill would sell by itself and I don't have the money just to buy it for nothing, I cant even afford to buy TVPs for my flux build I'm so broke...

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys...i'm just now reading this thread. ryugaiden05 has a very strong running 4.1 that he's not using. i was gonna buy it to put another engine back in the terror, but someone else out there might need it. i don't right now. i will buy it and donate it to whoever NEEDS an engine. this one is on me. just let me know who. bank...i'll send $10 on Wednesday to help...that's when i get paid. just email me the paypal address. damn......sorry i'm so late reading this one.......it's been a rough year for a lot of people and anyway i can help let me know....

Lenny hold it till this is a done deal.

Well its two part one is a member here Just a kid who saw a opportunity to get his mill done up.

Second is my bud Steve. I had not seen him in a long time and he came into the LHS trying to sell it back caz hes down on his luck. The LHS owner sent him to me to move as he had no use for it. lil did he know we knew each other. I asked how much he needed to get and he told me 100. Id love to give him more but I wont ask for it from you all.

Steve was hit on his Harley a few years back when a broad ran a stop sign. He is crippled now and cant work. If not for EMS behind him in traffic he would be dead. He was impaled by his handle bars and next to bled out amongst other sever injuries. Its a miracle he is alive. The story gets even better and makes it almost sound like a lie but next to death in the hospital his wife left him for his friend and served the papers to him in bed (Nice huh). Well hes broke now. He was looking to sell the mill for his light bill. He once was a successful electrician... Sad story but true. You can call the LHS and confirm it if you wish. RC excitement Fitchburg MA owners name is Todd

So all in all pick who you want to help. Member with a bad deal or my buddy that got his life stripped away and is down on his luck. But it goes to both. I saw it as a opportunity to help them both out the only way I know how... I don't think the mill would sell by itself and I don't have the money just to buy it for nothing, I cant even afford to buy TVPs for my flux build :sniper:
don't make me pick,i will send 10 thur paypal,you send to the most needy:joker:

Last edited by a moderator:
how much we up to? pm your p.p. addy

Latest posts

Members online

Back