Hello from N.Y.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am up for a little fun,

Come on Nitro.. tell how you REALLY feel.. don't hold back. :)
Hey now I don't want to get in trouble again so I`m just going to bite my toung. But when the time comes to sharpen my babys teeth they will be sharp and pointy, ready to rip the molded plastic away from the heart of any traxxas that dares to step into the land of no return. She will be waiting and watching for when the moment is right the beast will seize the moment and when the dust settles there will only be the tracks of what once was. She is the beast,,,she is the SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

In case your all wondering about my mental state , I just got home from the movies. We saw BEOWOLF in 3D.

DO you have any pictures of your beast?

DO you have any pictures of your beast?
didnt you see them???? if not here ya go..........
Picture001-1.jpg
Picture005.jpg
Picture002.jpg
Picture001.jpg

Hey nitro how are those superchargers,do they help or just tear up the engine and drivetrain

What kind of body is that? Fiberglass?
You decide if your gonna be at HD Sunday night?

Hey now I don't want to get in trouble again so I`m just going to bite my toung. But when the time comes to sharpen my babys teeth they will be sharp and pointy, ready to rip the molded plastic away from the heart of any traxxas that dares to step into the land of no return. She will be waiting and watching for when the moment is right the beast will seize the moment and when the dust settles there will only be the tracks of what once was. She is the beast,,,she is the SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeessss! I love it!

Hey nitro how are those superchargers,do they help or just tear up the engine and drivetrain
The supercharger does what it is suppose to but its a real pain in the a$$ when it comes to getting it right but when you do DAMN! I have made soooo much more power with it on the XTM engine but I tear up drivetrain parts in my savy all the time. If there is such a thing as too much power I have it. I am a total power junkie, If I could stuff my 40cc chainsaw engine in the savage I would.

What kind of body is that? Fiberglass?
You decide if your gonna be at HD Sunday night?
Its an exciter body made out of lexan. Every thing these days is lexan.
I don't know about HD yet I want to go but I got my savy in pieces. Do you have my #?

[QUOriginally Posted by NITRONUT
OTE=parkermarsh;39602]Yeessss! I love it![/quote]

I'm glad you aprove!

Last edited by a moderator:
The supercharger does what it is suppose to but its a real pain in the a$$ when it comes to getting it right but when you do DAMN! I have made soooo much more power with it on the XTM engine but I tear up drivetrain parts in my savy all the time. If there is such a thing as too much power I have it. I am a total power junkie, If I could stuff my 40cc chainsaw engine in the savage I would.

I'm glad to hear someones first hand experience with a supercharger as i heard alot of people say a supercharger doesnt do a thing on a nitro motor maybe as u said they werent "tuning" right for a supercharger

I'm glad to hear someones first hand experience with a supercharger as i heard alot of people say a supercharger doesnt do a thing on a nitro motor maybe as u said they werent "tuning" right for a supercharger
I will say this, you need to consider that a super charger will wear the engine out faster. I have noticed that I get 2-3gal of fuel use less than without it. But the power gain I get in my mind is worth it. Any engine that was never designed to use it will always succumb to added stress and strain in the process. FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!! I am currently trying to mod a piston to accept a ring to help increase engine life and a special mod to relocate the carb before the supercharger to help with fuel delivery. I`ll let you know how that goes.

yes i wouldnt mind hearing how it goes, sounds like you have a few interesting ideas!!:resp:

I have some bad news for all those who were pulling for me to get this track going. As some of you know about the problems I`ve had with my treasurer, he has thrown a wrench in the works!!!! a certain person who was able to arrange the meeting with the parks dept. has gone behind everyones back and F@#$ed up everything. He first agreed to step down as a club official and let the the club decide what was going to be what. He has told various people that the meeting was canceled by himself and that HE was going to make the proposal for a location that would only benefit his business, CAN YOU SAY CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!! I have tried to contact the parks department on behalf of the club to see if the meeting was truly canceled but the woman on the phone refused to give me any info in such a manner that leads me to think that things were said to slander LI NITRO and LI MODEL RACING which is my partner club in all this. As of today a decision has been made to terminate this persons membership. I could not ever imagine that at the last minute this would happen. WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!!!!!

Sorry to hear the bad news bud.don't give up keep on pushing on but don't do anything rash becouse everything happens for a reason and don't forget about bad carma :Xfingers:

Sorry to hear the bad news bud.don't give up keep on pushing on but don't do anything rash becouse everything happens for a reason and don't forget about bad carma :Xfingers:
I know Bro but I am soooo PISSED I could do something really stupid but I wont. I think I broke something in my hand punching the garage wall!!!! But at least I feel a lil better.

:duh: lets go on strike lol damn did i want that track

Hey, I'm not a Savage owner but Nitronut and I have been working together to get this track built. We still don't completely know the outcome of the meeting but we surveyed the park and know what you can put where... We will get an RC facility to cater to both Off Road and On Road built...

Hey, I'm not a Savage owner but Nitronut and I have been working together to get this track built. We still don't completely know the outcome of the meeting but we surveyed the park and know what you can put where... We will get an RC facility to cater to both Off Road and On Road built...

WHAT UP EVO7
......LOL GLAD YOU MADE IT TO MY THREAD

sorry to hear about that!! but i know how u feel about your hand, i punched the wall in my apartment building thinking it was drywall, well it wasnt it was a concrete wall. lol so needless to say my hand hasn't been the same since!! its just to bad theres always one bonehead that ruins it for everyone else!!

sorry to hear about that!! but i know how u feel about your hand, i punched the wall in my apartment building thinking it was drywall, well it wasnt it was a concrete wall. lol so needless to say my hand hasn't been the same since!! its just to bad theres always one bonehead that ruins it for everyone else!!

don't worry cause pay back will be a real BI#@h! We will have a great place to race and all will be well and good. When it happens it will happen big. Me and my partner wont let one man stop a great thing. And as for my hand...I`ve broken it so many times it doest even hurt any more. I`ve punched allot of walls and that kept me out of jail....LOL

Hey guys, I could`nt ever imagine how screwed up this whole track thing has been and taken a turn for the worst. Has any one ever had sooo many problems getting this done???? If anyone wants to read up on how all this is turning out you should check out this link.

http://lihobbyinfo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215#1232

At this point I just feel like saying "To hell with it"!!!
Some one give me a reason to keep at it.

all i can say is i wished there was someone like you fighting for a place to take your rc's to around here!! theres nothing like that here just the park or trails in the bush!! and other then 1 other guy i don't even know anyone else with a nitro or electric rc around here but if there was a facility like your trying to start I'm sure it would catch on fast!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back