Hello from N.Y.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anything I can do to help just let me know....

welcome to hpisf bill,glad to here about the track i am trying to get my town to build one at a park that has a skate park, one of the 6 that are here,if u need anything just ask.

welcome to hpisf bill,glad to here about the track i am trying to get my town to build one at a park that has a skate park, one of the 6 that are here,if u need anything just ask.
I just hope we can make it happen. This could be really huge and it would be a big step for R/C racing on long island. Where are you from???

but wat do u race i have a savage and my cuz has a jato

thats cool my cuzins jato is broken right now eventually we'll be there. You guys should go to a construction site and bash

if you want to go give me a call.......(516)807-****. Its Going to be cold

I had to edit your post bud .. I don't think its really a good idea to give out your phone # on a public fourm .. you don't want spammers getting this #
Feel free to pm anyone your # .. or if anyone wants his # please pm him for it..

Thanks SITE JESTER !!!:duh:

I had to edit your post bud .. I don't think its really a good idea to give out your phone # on a public fourm .. you don't want spammers getting this #
Feel free to pm anyone your # .. or if anyone wants his # please pm him for it..

Thanks SITE JESTER !!!:duh:
No problem Bro, my bad, just wasnt thinking.

track news

I have great news....We have an appointment to submit a formal proposal at the end of the month to the entire committee. If this goes the way I want it them the track should be open by the end of spring and you all are invited!!!!!! wish us luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey nitro i am in pa but i lived in nj for 27 years sorry i did post sooner been working alot

Thats great Bill. If there is anything I can do to help you out let me know.
This is Cedar Creek you are talking about right?

shout out-grew up on LI port jeff and huntington. Living in Italy now. sup? good luck with the track.
Justin

Good job bud I wish you the best of luck.I have been trying to get something worked up around here already have the track just got to get things in order :Xfingers:

hey nitro i am in pa but i lived in nj for 27 years sorry i did post sooner been working alot
Very cool Bro, You wont be too far away to come and play with the boys.
1214_smiley_playing_with_a_remote_c.gif

where u plaining to build the track

Its in the works bro. I am looking in nassau or suffolk county, but it is up to the parks department as to where they will allow it. I should have an answer after the 30th with more details on whats going to happen. I have a good feeling about it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back