Hello from N.Y.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITRONUT

Hey guys, how are all of you?
My name is bill and I am the president of my club LONG ISLAND NITRO ASSOCIATION.

kick ash Bill

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

tell us about the Long Island Nitro Association bud.

Dan

Hello, my name is Moto and I'm an alcoho..... er, sorry, that's the other group I hang out with!

What I meant was; Welcome to the forum Bill!
Classic-Winking.gif

Gotta give me a few, stuffing my face,,,,,yum. be right back with the info.

The LONG ISLAND NITRO ASSOCIATION is holding a member drive to make the 2008 racing season a great success. We are looking for anyone interested in joining to compete in club level and sanctioned racing events or just to have a good time with good people.
We need your help and support in making our organization the biggest and best on Long Island. We are working hard on building a first class racing facility that everyone can enjoy. We have applied for ROAR club and track affiliation allowing us endless possibility to grow with the needs of nitro racers in 1/10, 1/8, 1/5, on-road, buggy, truggy and monster trucks.

Visit www.LIhobbyinfo.com

Club President
William Buckley
Call (516) 807-2603
E-mail [email protected]

thanks to every one for the great welcome

this is how we do it, your fruit basket with welcome card will arrive in 9-10 buisness days. please fill out questioner and return it in the prepaid envelope. You may have already won a million dollars.
Thank you for playing.

this is how we do it, your fruit basket with welcome card will arrive in 9-10 buisness days. please fill out questioner and return it in the prepaid envelope. You may have already won a million dollars.
Thank you for playing.
Are you serious?????

Thank you for playing.

As you can see by the SPELLING (or lack thereof).... this may be a Nigerian internet scam!!!

pjr-laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see by the SPELLING (or lack thereof).... this may be a Nigerian internet scam!!!

pjr-laugh.png

sorry for the speeling professor.........................................................:slapped:

Hey Bill, nice to see you made it.
Welcome.
Hope to stop by Sunday.

I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!! LINA AND LIMRA HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE DOOR TO GET THE TRACK GOING WITH THE TOWN!!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THE PARKS COMMISIONER AND SUBMIT A FORMAL PROPOSAL!!!

Which Town? Which park are you looking at? Is there anything we can do to help the process along?

how close to Pa. is all this going to take place, really would like to have a place to go...

Cool, guess I will have to backtrack and read up, thanks..

Latest posts

Members online

Back