Garage Sale Find. Deal or no Deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the air filter assembly off, cleaned and re-oiled. Put some drops of the moisture displacing stuff in carb and piston. Inspected down the carb and piston head. Nothing.

WD 40 is the best moisture displacer, and if your rig is not running go back to the settings where it was running previously and start over, it has got to be something stupid simple if it was running yesterday......

Yes, I'm sure it's simple stupid. Nothing changed from last time it was running. Fuel, air and fire. Nothing. Going to put new fuel lines on. Ha, this is why I mentioned converting to electric.
It ran beautiful before even after tipping and stalled due to fuel starvation. Always started right up

Replaced the fuel line. Works again. One thing I was wondering about is whether or not the glow plug igniter holds a good charge for any longer than maybe 2-3 times. Seems it works best after charging. Plugs glow orange but maybe not orange enough after a few times.

Replaced the fuel line. Works again. One thing I was wondering about is whether or not the glow plug igniter holds a good charge for any longer than maybe 2-3 times. Seems it works best after charging. Plugs glow orange but maybe not orange enough after a few times.

Glow igniter should hold a charge for more than 3 runs, I have several that are pretty old and if taken care of work well, if you have a doubt about it they are actually pretty inexpensive..... you can always get one that uses a dry cell and just replace it every few play days....

Latest posts

Members online

Back