Forum Mascot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

Picture659.jpg

sweeeeet!! thats all ya have to say lol

Who all would like to see this truck in the Banner above? Banner being the same as it is but replace the 2 pics with 2 pics of the Mascot truck. Say the side view and the back view.

Just a Thought!

sounds like a awsome idea hop!! you have my vote as well!!!!!!!!!!

Sad day for hpisf
~ Our forum mascot truck has been parted out ~
sold for parts
:cry:

:duh:​

soulja has donated some of its organs to help my savage live a new life :vampire:

guys.... i always come up with wild stuff like that.....you guys haven't even seen ALL the trucks i've done. check out my pic thread and there are a few. there are still mores trucks that you haven't seen.....each more nasty than the next. so what's up my sleeve now???? well.....as many savages that i've had....HPI needs to donate a Nitro Monster King for the Soulman to play with! i can't believe that no one has jumped on this engine for the price i want for it complete............but if not.....i see a nitro monster king/savage straight axle hybrid coming REALLY soon. i need that monster nitro king so i can see if i can shoehorn a savage tranny into it.................add sinister laugh here......

can we take this pic down from front page?

truck was parted out long ago~

we can run a contest for a new forum mascott rig if anyone wants it.

Dan

thats a awsome idea crash!! its a sweet savy but i think we've looked at it long enough, lol

Bank is our new Front page man. We have been thinking of loading new HPI articles, contest, NL articles and any info that stands out. So if you all have an Idea or something that you think should take center stage let's give it a try.

The Mascot has played out. The body is coming to me and will never be ran. It will be a collector body and will be the mascot for HPISF.

I lost one guy and it looks like Bank is going to take over. I have a lot of trust that he will excel our expectation of what was to what will become a better site.

]-[0pa]0ng;133263 said:
Bank is our new Front page man.

I lost one guy and it looks like Bank is going to take over. I have a lot of trust that he will excel our expectation of what was to what will become a better site.

Well said Brian. Bank is very committed to this site and even more committed to the members of this forum.

this might be a good idea for a future podcast interview after he has a chance to digest new changes & ideas.

Well said Brian. Bank is very committed to this site and even more committed to the members of this forum.

this might be a good idea for a future podcast interview after he has a chance to digest new changes & ideas.

like the podcast idea +2

Justin guess you are going to have to make a stop by the recording studio friday. Let me know if you are avalible.

bumpity bump bump and ttt

Since there is some changes going on with the forum, and bank is the new front page man, I think banky would be a great choice for a podcast to let us in on his views, future of the hobby in regards to BL electrics (since he is building one) and the future of what is in store for this great forum!!! Bank, cant wait to DL that podcast into my iphone.

Latest posts

Members online

Back