Forum Mascot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are in talks can't work out the royalties atm but hopefully by friday we can get the contract signed. Still have trouble with the fact that he is demanding his own trailer.

LOL I cracked down on the last pod cast. My dark side is never exposed to the world... you all just know me better. HPISF first. All biz on here. Yes, I'm not politically correct in life..

Justin keeps us all honest. Anyone who listened to the podcast both before and after the edit knows what he is talking about.

Rib on my man ! Id get board w/o you Mick... Now can this get back on topic!!!!!!! Hop no dropping bombs in threads. lol -=hopes to take the light off my head=-

I think hop should build a truck for the front page I ran across one his trucks today in the picks he makes a good looking savage.

taste the rainbow lol
DSC02390.jpg

I think that truck has been torn down for a redo. If not Ill give hop my addy. hell be busy the next month solid... Plenty of time for me to tweek it up.

]-[0pa]0ng;133263 said:
The Mascot has played out. The body is coming to me and will never be ran. It will be a collector body and will be the mascot for HPISF..

yeah, that truck body came out sweet, collector piece for sure.

it would make a great thread if we could get matt to make a "how-to" thread with pics on how he got the lines so clean. :stickpoke:

Got the Mascot body today. I'm glad it was me who will keep it as is. Even has working lights on top. Excellent work, Matt.

I was hoping you would send me the SPI wheels with it. You still have them? You still want to keep them?

]-[0pa]0ng;133687 said:
Got the Mascot body today. I'm glad it was me who will keep it as is. Even has working lights on top. Excellent work, Matt.

I was hoping you would send me the SPI wheels with it. You still have them? You still want to keep them?

thanks Brian... no prob. the SPI's are gone.........my buddy over here scooped those up after i took apart the terror. man....lotta haters out there i see........LMAO!! don't even worry about our deal...cuz it's gonna be a hot minute before i buy another r/c because of the Beast. maybe i will get something after Christmas........the Beast is draining my shallow pockets......

the diffs, axles, dogbones, drive cups, etc from the forum mascot still live & breath in this silly beast.

DSC_0184.jpg

paintjob soon to follow

the diffs, axles, dogbones, drive cups, etc from the forum mascot still live & breath in this silly beast.

paintjob soon to follow

thats the proline slipstream body is it not frddyj? reason i ask is i just bought a custom painted one for my e revo.."i changed my mind about the e revo 1/16 vxl and bought the e revo lol" i love the air intake in the front!! awsome body!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
got any video of it?

i will get some hopefully soon as the weather improves. but while we're on the subject, you gonna any more good parts for me Matt?

Always a great deal when you can buy from the soulman thats for sure.

thats the proline slipstream body is it not frddyj? reason i ask is i just bought a custom painted one for my e revo.."i changed my mind about the e revo 1/16 vxl and bought the e revo lol" i love the air intake in the front!! awsome body!!!

it is shawn. did you get the b/l revo or e-revo? make a separate thread with pics :stickpoke:

no i bought the e revo,i know its not as fast but i watched vid after vid of the e revo 1/16 vxl being out of control and flipping over and decided the brushed 1/10 scale revo was enough for me lol. and yes as soon as i get the e revo and the new body there will be pics for sure!! and I'm still a savageholic but from what ive heard the e revo is a nice truck..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back