For bankrupter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the last message I got from him b4 he blocked me.
that vid clearly showed he did cut the exhaust port but when I told him it would jack up the motor this was his response. O and by the way the I think he got mad at me for calling him a noob so He described what he like to do to me caz I insulted his guru-ness....Less lol thanks for the vid Loving the RTV! LMAO BTW never do that too....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: COMPLETE JOKE??? Lets see bout that
Oh and I never cut the bottom of the exhaust port you must be blind as much as you are ignorant! Now I'm off to kick some *** as I do everyday so If you come to Niagara falls we should get together and then I will school you on more then just modifying little ****ing engines I will modifiy your jaw, orbital bones and a few ribs and finish you up with an eye replacement then all you will need is a new brain. As far as the rest of what you said in 1 ear out the other real simple for me.

yeah i saw this email & the other threats of violence on your youtube page.

although he does sound ignorant caz he pretty much says "well b/r, i can't disprove your comments with my work, knowledge or skill, so violence is my only option to prove i know how to mod a mill cuz imma guru :dmt:"

but.......
all you will need is a new brain.
he may have a lil somethin here buddie :dunno:

:getdown:

btw- i know nothing (zero) of modding, but the hack job on the end of that crank? :dunno:

i have seen that done on some motors on youtube the people who have those motors say that they have got their motors moded by pros. so i think this is just another way of moding the crank timing. But this is all assumption so if someone that knows about modding wants to correct me feel free to so.

Oh and I never cut the bottom of the exhaust port you must be blind as much as you are ignorant! Now I'm off to kick some *** as I do everyday so If you come to Niagara falls we should get together and then I will school you on more then just modifying little ****ing engines I will modifiy your jaw, orbital bones and a few ribs and finish you up with an eye replacement then all you will need is a new brain. As far as the rest of what you said in 1 ear out the other real simple for me.

As a fellow Canadian Bank, Please don't let one ignorant person reflect your thoughts on all Canadians!

Savage, Where in Hamilton are you?

i have seen that done on some motors on youtube the people who have those motors say that they have got their motors moded by pros. so i think this is just another way of moding the crank timing. But this is all assumption so if someone that knows about modding wants to correct me feel free to so.

sudi, u are seeing what is called a turbo crank ( not a good one )

it doesn't effect the timing at all.

don't feel bad sudi i get ribbed around here more then you,lol its all in fun!!

do us a favour & when you "think," cut it off before the thought travels down your arms & into your keyboard....

:lmao: :rock::cheers:
Guys ease up on Sudi in the threads. You beat him enough in the shout box...

that was a jj in my post which i thought was illustrated by my lmao & other smilies. not an intended flame job as its called here. so if offense was taken, let me first offer apologies and provide a more professional idea of what i was referring to.

The creation of this thread (& others on this motor) came about because a self proclaimed "pro-modder" preyed on an unsuspecting (& very nice guy) that thought he was getting a favour. it appears that the gent receiving the mod did not have a lot of knowledge about the "pro-modder's" ability or about how a mod is supposed to work. (not a big deal to not know, but a good reason for people to come to hpisf to learn & use the experiences of members here before they trust someone or spend their $$).

The word "pro-modder" is used way too loosely mostly by self-proclaimed pros (or 'guru's' if you will) that think they know what theyre doing.

Now, on to the quote (which refers to the 'turbo' mod on crank end):

i have seen that done on some motors on youtube the people who have those motors say that they have got their motors moded by pros.

who are these "pros" you speak of? ive only seen it done by hacks, not modders (pro or otherwise).

ive seen video and/or still pictures and/or physically seen the mod work done by ERCM, AB, JP Racing & others and not a single one of them uses this 'turbo' mod thing on the end of the crank. Not a single one. Why do they not use it?

When you make a statement like this, you run the risk of inexperienced people reading your post and walking away thinking "hey a guy on hpisf has seen pro-modders on you tube using this mod so it must be good. this is how we ended up here in the 1st place.

Last edited by a moderator:
um I'm a noob when it comes to modding these little 2 strokes. wouldnt cutting that part of the crank increase the volume of the crankcase thus decreasing the amount of preasure the piston is able to make in the crankcase, therefore slowing down the intake charge?

um I'm a noob when it comes to modding these little 2 strokes. wouldnt cutting that part of the crank increase the volume of the crankcase thus decreasing the amount of preasure the piston is able to make in the crankcase, therefore slowing down the intake charge?

To a degree, yes.

Wow! Really professional.

This is the sweetest engine mod that I have ever seen. Apparently no one understood what he was doing. He made both the sleeve and the crank more aerodynamic. This improves all electrical impulses and not only gives your engine more power but provides 23-27% more torque for you steering servo. When the crank shaft turns over the cuts actually act as a fan to blow your truck faster, kind of like a sailboat. Clearly you guys can't appreciate this kind of amazing work. I say he did a.....STELLER job!

:lmao: Good stuff Paul! :)

dear LORD what the heck is that!??! thats not a mod thats a drunk hellen keller with a dremel and an engine. funny death threat too, hard to believe he is a grown man.

dear LORD what the heck is that!??! thats not a mod thats a drunk hellen keller with a dremel and an engine. funny death threat too, hard to believe he is a grown man.

Have you got some pictures you would like to share? you claim to know about modding engines!

I'd like to see a "ABD" motor too.

Latest posts

Members online

Back