For bankrupter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the last message I got from him b4 he blocked me.
that vid clearly showed he did cut the exhaust port but when I told him it would jack up the motor this was his response. O and by the way the I think he got mad at me for calling him a noob so He described what he like to do to me caz I insulted his guru-ness....Less lol thanks for the vid Loving the RTV! LMAO BTW never do that too....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: COMPLETE JOKE??? Lets see bout that
Re: COMPLETE JOKE??? Lets see bout that
Oh and I never cut the bottom of the exhaust port you must be blind as much as you are ignorant! Now I'm off to kick some *** as I do everyday so If you come to Niagara falls we should get together and then I will school you on more then just modifying little ****ing engines I will modifiy your jaw, orbital bones and a few ribs and finish you up with an eye replacement then all you will need is a new brain. As far as the rest of what you said in 1 ear out the other real simple for me.

Yea leave it privet less stink my man... Happy we could help you Brandon!

Do you want me to run in a few tanks b4 it goes up to robin ?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow bank lol thats a death threat anyways ummm your in better hands now brandon

yea I did say id love to punch him in the mouth for what he did to brandon. but it was a metaphor... you should see the other two pms that one is nothing. I got him a lil heated calling him a hack

Well that confirms the reflections I saw in the first video, absolutely the worst job I have ever seen. Not only was there not a stitch of knowledge in what he was doing, it looks like he maliciously hacked into it, are you sure he wasn't mad at you for something? I guess that's why that twin savage runs as bad as it does! WOW, just wow.

Yea leave it privet less stink my man... Happy we could help you Brandon!

Do you want me to run in a few tanks b4 it goes up to robin ?

I e-mailed Robin earlier to see if he could so some tanks..
But i always thought it's better you break the engine in after it's modded ??

brandon robin would know best about when and how to break in an engine. bankrupter would be the next best as he is like robins mini me lol when it comes to engines

hey bank you should tell the bonehead to come see me and i'll fix that mouth of his lol he'd have 6 foot 3 and 304 pounds of angry man coming at him and I'm not fat by any means ha ha

hey bank you should tell the bonehead to come see me and i'll fix that mouth of his lol he'd have 6 foot 3 and 304 pounds of angry man coming at him and I'm not fat by any means ha ha

lol not worth a ounce of energy my man. Where is that nice guy? This is a side of you I have not seen b4! I like it but have not seen it b4 lol....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as run in it is helpful to Robin if it gets run in first. He does not need them but it will give the sleeve true flow marks that tell him precisely where the block sits in reference to the sleeve. Just cutting aids but like I said he does not need them. As far as good for the motor. ? > it does not matter Pre or post mod ...

i have always been honest even if lieing would have been easier lol so it just erks me when people rip people off, i realize "if i remember correctly he did it for free" but who cares mill was fine till he got his hands on it and i've been known to be a freak at times if pushed.. lol you just didnt know that yet bank!! lol but takes a bit before i do something stupid lmao

As I stated in another thread, I wasn't planning on doing a drag mod. Once I look at the profiles of the engine I will better know what I am going to do. One thing I do know is it will whoop A$$ on any stock KHO when I'm done with it, twin or not!

:nutshot:

This is the sweetest engine mod that I have ever seen. Apparently no one understood what he was doing. He made both the sleeve and the crank more aerodynamic. This improves all electrical impulses and not only gives your engine more power but provides 23-27% more torque for you steering servo. When the crank shaft turns over the cuts actually act as a fan to blow your truck faster, kind of like a sailboat. Clearly you guys can't appreciate this kind of amazing work. I say he did a.....STELLER job!

LMAO, who actually details out what they are going to do to you step by step when they are supposed to be angry? Most people just say "I'll kick your ***" and be done with it. He's probably never been in a fight in his life.

I'm at 6ft4 and 300lb too, and not fat at all... and let me tell you, if I received something like that, I would personally go to stellar and shove it somewhere (o) that would make him run faster than any modded mill! Cant take rip-offs!

I'm at 6ft4 and 300lb too, and not fat at all... and let me tell you, if I received something like that, I would personally go to stellar and shove it somewhere (o) that would make him run faster than any modded mill! Cant take rip-offs!

I agree with that but not caz he hacked the mill, that is just a lesson-learned for xll-sav-llx.

i agree with whoever said "if someone calls thems self a guru....buyer beware"

However:

Steller did say "he would replace the guys motor if he hacked it."

Is he a man of his word? Does he sound like a guy that anyone wants to do business with?"

btw- i know nothing (zero) of modding, but the hack job on the end of that crank? :dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Back