Flux battery box mount solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question Bank - is a TVP conversion in the future for you? I just did a FLM trans-forward conversion, and the battery is inside the TVP's - so there are no mounts to break. I have only two issues with the setup tho - 1) it only has room for one battery and 2) I think they should have flipped the kit - put the trans in the BACK and the battery in the front (better weight distribution I think).

Bob

When Larson makes it anything is possible...

To be honest I am focused on buggy and SC racing for now. My AB mods .21 in the D8 is such a pleasure to run I don't see myself playing with the flux much if at all. I want a AB mods .28 for the savage/Nitro now and I may start using that again. The savage platform, as I own them, have gotten a little stale for me. I still love them and the PRC chassis will out last me, but I don't use them much anymore.

All my lipos I am using in 10th scale w/o the fear of fire and down time .. I almost walked away form nitro all together till this issue clipped my wings and made me think it over. Then AB brought new life into the Nitro said of the hobby for me again with this lil .21 ripper. Its only race modded mill and has all the power + of the motors I have run in the past. I cant even dream of his drag mods. I'm letting time catch up with the 8th scale side of brushless tech B4 I think to use it again. Nitro for me till then!!! The Flux is in a box waiting for savage worthy parts to make it fly again .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Then AB brought new life into the Nitro said of the hobby for me again with this lil .21 ripper. Its only race modded mill and has all the power + of the motors I have run in the past. I cant even dream of his drag mods. .

sure sounds kool buddie...

am i the only guy wondering where the vid link is ? :dunno:

Whats going on with my battery box mounts?

takin the flux apart soon to put in the rest of the boca bearings & b.p. diffs so let's get the mounts on there at the same time

:headshot:

yep, i would love a set too. and would love to put these in while my truck is in a million pieces....

Frddy i cant believe you still haven't outfitted your truck with the BP Gears and boca bearings...
Are you using stock diff gears at the moment?

Latest posts

Members online

Back