Duc's quacky brushless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its protected by the cage.

thanks. i hope to have it running by the end of the week. i just need to find a little plastic box thing to stick the RX in.

Well here is the RSC added. i still have to sit down and figure out camber, toe etc. but that should not take to long. I'm going to try tires that are not so.... big when i do that.

the front pins that hold the RSC cross brace in for the top control arms are in nice and tight. i was able to take out enough material to get them in (thank bank for pics , thread etc) so all looks good. its just going to take a while to get use to the built in camber of the rear hubs...
008-5.jpg

009-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

do you have calipers? easiest way to set camber.

+1 on that ..That would make it alot more easier.. Look like he needs some of them bolts for the front spindles frddy!! :peace:

Sorry Duc, that is a sick lookin build you have going on!!!!! Very nice!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only caster is built into it Duc. Set your camber at about 2 ish and its good to go. Did you make the rear relief cuts ok that I left out of the thread?

are you talking about the cuts in the bulkheads to make room for the movement of the upper A arms? yes.

she should be ready by this weekend. I'm just waiting on the fix it parts for my radio, and a box to mount my RX in.

sure did. all in all it was a good kit

Here we go! the truck is done! now i just need to get my radio fixed. i should have that part tomorrow or so. then its TEST TIME!
001-12.jpg

002-10.jpg

003-8.jpg

004-9.jpg

god i hope it works well too! she is a tank, that is for sure. most people see that cage and think it must be 20 pounds. but when i had the picco, it was 12.5 pounds. not sure how much now, i need to get a scale. but I'm hoping she will pop up that mean lookin front thats for sure

the more I look at your build them more I think get the flm towers off it if your going to use that cage. Or get it to mount to the tvps and not the towers. That cage will take them out 4 sure.

that have taken some major hits so far. but thats not a bad idea. maybe this winter ill have Drum fix that. front one should be fine.

that have taken some major hits so far. but thats not a bad idea. maybe this winter ill have Drum fix that. front one should be fine.

I was just thinking you have 0 flex built into that truck now. I have seen FLM towers bend and break with less force then that cage will give them.

that is true......... humm. well, if i break it, i can get diffrent ones! he he he

Man that is on KILLER looking savy Duc..Will be waiting to see some vids of the BEAST!!!!
:peace:

well here she is! its an ok vid. gives you an idea. but the wife did not turn off the the camera when she thought she did... but enjoy my friends!

looks good, few things i would of changed but to each there own.... this build went together in record time lol.

ya i need diff tires. I'm going to mount up my badlands tomorrow

this BL setup has way more off the line power then the nitro. but i do miss the smell and sound of a tuned nitro mill.

Members online

No members online now.
Back