Crash's SF.32 R engine mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

This is Jeremy`s Sure Fire .32 R sleeve & crank

jeremyssleevecrank001-1.jpg

I did a simple mod on sleeve, removeing sharp corners and rounding the base of the cylynder
to promote smoother air flow.

jeremyssleevecrank026.jpg

To squeze a little more RR`s I widened the exhaust port at the top outside corners slightly

I removed .2 tenths of a mm from closeing side of crank throat , This will make the engine
better in accelerating and will run a few more rpm's.

jeremyssleevecrank023.jpg

jeremyssleevecrank037.jpg

conclusion: IMO this mod made a good improvement in an already great engine

Last edited by a moderator:
I Can't wait to have it back .. going to be sick ..
Crash take the engine for a spin and see how that does.. Thank you so much for doing this for me

45 views and 1 comment..........lol

feel free to let me know what you guys think......don't be shy.......I havnt banned anyone yet! lolol

Very Shiny...... looks like you have fun doing this stuff crash... so what can you do to a 5.9....

Very nicely done. I'm sure it will rip. The little modding you have done will make a killer engine. The video you have posted shows ho snappy and powerful that motor is. Looks to have great low end and I'm sure has great high end power. Very nice work on the crank modding as well, this is where it bets more difficult.

Great work and thanks for the thread. I can't wait to see the vid when running it and to hear Jeremy's response when it's back in his hand.

Benny, I just did a Mach .26 if you look at the other forums in this section. The motor rips. It is a much much stronger mill that it was before. I am currently working on a S-25. Will post picts when ready in a new thread.

Nice Job Crash, I love seeing modded engines, and nice work, should see some great improvements over stock, especially with the timing change on the crank, I like working on the .32 sleeve/crank. I'm gonna be taking my LRP apart tonight and see what improvments I can make, likely just some flow mods and a good polishing. +rep when I can.

That looks like a nice job you did there crash, you will see a gain in performance from the crank timing for sure.

New video of the engine

Its is back to Jeremy now

ready for the beating it deserves. lol

I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

I love when it shifts to second gear on two wheels

how is that wheelie bar working

It says .32r. Is taht the new version? Like the 28rr vs. the 1spec. I heard they were comming out with a new version of the .32. I'm thinking the 5.9 will bring a lot of bigger engines to the party. LRP spec.35 or Picco.36 Hmm.

Cool vid Jeremy, Nice work Crash.

yes, its a sure fire 32 R

The R means it has some fancy porting from factory (notice the fangs)

I did very little to the sleeve

this sleeve and crank are identical to the axial 32 set (except the fangs)

thanks Jimmy

It says .32r. Is taht the new version? Like the 28rr vs. the 1spec. I heard they were comming out with a new version of the .32. I'm thinking the 5.9 will bring a lot of bigger engines to the party. LRP spec.35 or Picco.36 Hmm.

Cool vid Jeremy, Nice work Crash.

I am looking for a 5.9 to put under the knife

anyone want to be my guinie pig

I am looking for a 5.9 to put under the knife

anyone want to be my guinie pig
Toss me your addy. Warning: You will come out from behind the keyboard sheild... LOL JK bud! :resp:

Sorry crash.. I am too broke to buy fuel ..
I feel bad that I haven't a decent review on what you did .. Sorry

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back