canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey You guys have to come down to The Niagara Area Welland in particular.. There arent any serious tracks but alot of trails, jumps etc.. We have a ton of old tracks we used to use for dirt bikes on the canal banks, and a few of my buddies trashed there backyards into mini dirt ovals TONS OF FUN!

just noticed it was your first post here so thought i would take the time to welcome u to the forum!!

I'm from Mississauga Ontario and I just recently picked up a used Savage Flux HP

yes i moved your post to the new members section so everyone got a chance to say hello hopefully no inconvience done......

thanks!! alot of great people here, so feel free to ask questions if you cant find the info you need!! theres a "e savage/hpi flux" section to post your questions in so ask away!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
OK well since we are all from Canada here I might as well ask. What methods have you guys used on your Flux to get it water resistant to the snow? I'm dying to try this beast out in the snow but I don't want to ruin anything...I've heard of squirrel's method of using liquid tape or plasti-dip, does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

I absolutely loove the flux, I mean all I've had before this was a slash and in comparison the Flux just has ridiculous amounts of torque and power. I would like to try it out during our winter season but I guess I might just play it safe for now. I'm kind of 50/50 though because I know the warranty is done on the esc, I bought it used and I don't have any of the receipts or proofs or purchase..

New canuck to the RC world and have a few years old Savage .21. Drive a big rig so all over Canada and the US. Live in Cowtown currently.

to everyone who posted on this thread that lives in or around southern ontario, which of you would be willing to see a possible track in that area?
built around to be suited for bashing our savages or sc style truck?

calgary , working on a few trucks cars at the moment , not sure when I will get out this year.Work always seems to get in the way of fun ;)

Brantford Ontario!! Guy's go to www.hardcoreracersrc.ca Its a track on HWY 6 going to Guelph. I live in Brantford but work in Guelph and pass by it every morning. Its a great track and 20$ for a full day og racing or bashing. This would be close to u SaVaGe X Cheers!!:cheers:

I have yet to go to Hard Core I'm getting my truck set up for this summer, i might head up to hard core one Wednesday night to practice and bash ..

Good Old Steel Town Here, Hamilton Ontario.
But I was born in Kentville, Nova Scotia.
I thought I was in the same boat as u guys, but then today I met 6 guys at the park today, We all had a great time LoL. and of coarse I go head first into the soccer post, that hurt. but my savage x just kept on going.

Hey we should meet up some time and bash :)
Do you know where HAAA Park is on Charlton Ave ??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back