canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinkng of takng the savage out tomorrow afternoon, little spot behind bci on grand river ave, if I do go it'll likely be around 1pm or so. I'll post before I leave, in case anyone wants to join me. :)

I'm thinkng of takng the savage out tomorrow afternoon, little spot behind bci on grand river ave, if I do go it'll likely be around 1pm or so. I'll post before I leave, in case anyone wants to join me. :)

Hey there, I'm just got the family in from Ajax this weekend so I might be a no show tommorrow I'll post if I get lucky enough.! :beer: cheers!

Sylvan lake Alberta here.

Check out the lhs's in Kelowna, they have a big group of guys that go to some pits and make killer vids, they are hardcore, redneck basher's or something like that. Check them out, they seem to be a good bunch of guys.

i may not be a "newfie" as you put it but i've been to newfoundland sevral times and i have to say its one of the most beautiful places i've been.......

mississauga ontario here, i know of an electric track close by as well a nitro track, and four good bash spots, 3 in mississauga and one in milton appropriatly called nitro heaven!

Sylvan lake Alberta here.

Check out the lhs's in Kelowna, they have a big group of guys that go to some pits and make killer vids, they are hardcore, redneck basher's or something like that. Check them out, they seem to be a good bunch of guys.

Ron usually hits that pit i believe, but yea...
Kelowna Rutland (High octane hobbies) own! If you own a Savage ,then talk to Ron guys.

Edmonton Alberta ;] And i seen shantys post Hello Shanty =p going to check out monsterbashers.com :S

Barrie here, there is a race track in Stayner and also one here in Barrie,try and get out as much as I can,, maybe today, just have to put the engine back in the savy, and go,

Good Old Steel Town Here, Hamilton Ontario.
But I was born in Kentville, Nova Scotia.
I thought I was in the same boat as u guys, but then today I met 6 guys at the park today, We all had a great time LoL. and of coarse I go head first into the soccer post, that hurt. but my savage x just kept on going.

Hamilton, Ontario here!!!

Just name the time and place and I'm there :evilrocker::evilrocker::evilrocker:

hi all i am in brantford white wolf we need to get togetther at fullthrottlercnadhobby

Do you mean the full throttle rc in Hamilton? Beacause I don't have a car :(

But if u will come to Hamilton, I'm in. I'm just waiting on my back roto plate to come in, so when that get here I'm in.

What rc do u have? I have a Savage X 4.6

White Wolf

ya there i have the savage x with a axail .32 hitec 645 a bunch of pipe combos xl motor plate stock x ss tires and road rage tires and a set of tractor tires

Paris On beside you Brantford guys let me know if my Flux can join your bashing party!

Latest posts

Members online

Back