canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stang_racer

hey anyone up here lol I'm feel like a bit of a loner on here hahaha

I'm in ontario!! but yes i do agree there doesnt seem to be alot of "canucks" here, I'm right in between owen sound and collingwood in a little town called meaford

ya it kinda sucks cuz no one around here even has a rc so I'm always bashing by myself!!

ya theres no tracks close too me and theres not too many good bashin spots either but my bro and his buddy both got trucks so we go bashin when ever we have the time.

Edmonton, Alberta here woooo LOL

If you live in the Edmonton Area. I recommend you go to monsterbashers.com. At that site a group of us in Edmonton let each other know when we are going out and bash together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Milton, Ontario...bout 20min drive from toronto.....and i got a track pretty close...,but i don't race...yet

Brantford Ontario!! Guy's go to www.hardcoreracersrc.ca Its a track on HWY 6 going to Guelph. I live in Brantford but work in Guelph and pass by it every morning. Its a great track and 20$ for a full day og racing or bashing. This would be close to u SaVaGe X Cheers!!:cheers:

cool!! good to know, if i decide to go for a "drive" one day i just might end up there lol

Brantford Ontario!! Guy's go to www.hardcoreracersrc.ca Its a track on HWY 6 going to Guelph. I live in Brantford but work in Guelph and pass by it every morning. Its a great track and 20$ for a full day og racing or bashing. This would be close to u SaVaGe X Cheers!!:cheers:

kool good to know cuz my bro wants to race his revo but he cant find any close tracks. thanks for sharing!!!

I'm not from Canadia, I'm from Wyoming, Oosa (USA) - But I got one of these for ya!

GoofyThumbsup.gif
canada-flag-waving.gif
GoofyThumbsup.gif

hey I'm in kelwona!!!! sleepwarz do you come up into my neck of the woods any???

I'm a misplaced Cape Bretoner.

Can somebody come claim me at customer service?

Hey You guys have to come down to The Niagara Area Welland in particular.. There arent any serious tracks but alot of trails, jumps etc.. We have a ton of old tracks we used to use for dirt bikes on the canal banks, and a few of my buddies trashed there backyards into mini dirt ovals TONS OF FUN!

Latest posts

Members online

Back