canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alberta

I live in Slave Lake work in Fort McMurray buit my trucks go where i go so the bashing is endless.....BASH ON MY BROTHERS....and sisters lol

The only Savage owner in northern British Columbia here. The 14 foot annual snowfalls leave only 6 months of good R/C driving.

savagepsycho ive been to the racetrack in brockville a couple of times.

basher sounds like you need some skis and paddle tires

I've considered building an R/C snowmobile and powering it with my other Picco 28. We'll see, probably not living here for much longer as the town is dead.

Hey if your near the Ottawa area try the ramp at Morrisburg. Ken Carter built it back in the seventies to try and jump over the St. Laurence Seaway in his Rocket Car into the U.S. LOL!!!!

I've considered building an R/C snowmobile and powering it with my other Picco 28. We'll see, probably not living here for much longer as the town is dead.

theres video on you tube of nitro rc snowmobiles and this one shoots a 10 ft rooster tail of snow behind it, they can be super fast....... or just buy the ski package for your savage.... now thats a canadian savage...... lol

Brantford Ontario here! Piper you still around? There's a few of usthat get out to bash whenever we can. Hit up the civic center parking lot and the skate park this weekend past. Shoot me a PM some time, we should all get together!

Brantford Ontario here! Piper you still around? There's a few of usthat get out to bash whenever we can. Hit up the civic center parking lot and the skate park this weekend past. Shoot me a PM some time, we should all get together!

Hey SS!, I'm so glad there is some one next door. I don't know any one here in town
that runs anything! I did see some one a few months back at the old Canadain tire breaking in REVO? I think thats what it was... I'm not sure if that was u. Do u run your in the snow? I stripped mine down nakid I have a lot of hop up's getting put on. I cant wait to hook up with u guys! here are some pics of her... :beer:cheers!

100_0730.jpg

100_0727.jpg

100_0721.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0724.jpg

100_0726.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0718.jpg

100_0715.jpg

100_0714.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is one sexy truck! Mine is pretty much stock for now, just got it not too long ago. I don't have a revo, my stable consists of the savage ss, t-maxx (4909) mugen mst-1, electric rustler and a blade cx. We will be out a few nghts this week and likely on the weekend, look forward to seeing that beast in action!!

ah piper its your shocks on ebay right now. lol i saw this pics last night so they were fresh in my head. why change to big bores? IRC no good, or just for something new?

Just some thing new the IRC don't fit my Rc solution roll cage I had to mod the front mount and even then there is to much tention also I have the RCS shock towers and they don't help the tention also. Excellent shocks I did find them a bit soft, EXCELLENT for large bumps and racing but I don't want to take them 15+ feet in the air. if they don't sell this sunday I might keep them and start a savage build for my little guy. or maybe some one here might want them. :beer:Cheers!

vancouver bc here, bash'n is great in kelowna/ vernon

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back