Banks Carbon truck *** Vid added ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea next clip I have to make a few WOT passes. That was never close to wound up. Bad example of its speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
o my god......are u serious dude??????

So what are you gonna call this truck, Mary Kate or Ashley Olson. That thing is sick! Take it to a buffet!

Bank I really like how you mounted the steering servo. I am going to mount mine like that when I do my mid-tank this weekend. I like the truck, but 00:52 is still hahaha.

ok do you guys seriously name your toys ?

Hmmm... Vomitator Olson... Ahh no!

well I bash tested the poop out of this and its sweet!!!!!! But, as always I cant leave it alone... I saw Grumpys 1 speed mod and got to thinking. The Flux tranny on 43/20 gearing the truck had, has plenty of top end for a basher and or racer! Also got to that speed blistering fast but I want more... Not that more is used much but... I wanted alloy gears and the 2 speed final drive gears but 3 speed gearing. This is what came out of it ...

*** Note this mod requires welding***

I made one out of hi speed 3rd then changed it to regular 3rd. I also made it in alloy geared 2nd. But testing the non hi speed 3rd first.

Also 2 speed with 2nd gear as first and hi speed 3rd as 2nd coming... Have it all worked out just need time at the machine shop

Heres some pics and Ill add them to the first post too.

Gears in tranny
DSC_0246.jpg

Sitting on inverted tranny top to show drive gear..

DSC_0244.jpg

This is Hi speed 3rd next to flux set up

DSC_0242.jpg

HI 3rd on top showing drive gear
DSC_0243.jpg

well first off.....yes i do name my toys...........and everyone of them KNOWS THEIR NAME!!! LMAO!!!!

maybe i am the only man that isn't having trouble wth their tranny or i ain't driving hard enuff.......but we know she has the power!

Bank & grump....you guys are the first official owners of Savage TRUGSTERS!!! (truggy savage monster trucks?!?!?!) can i get a laugh please???!!!

PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

..........................dang (LMAO!!!!!!!)

some more details of how the gear box is built, using what gears and some side on views would be good bank lol

woooooowwwwww!!! :10: :10: :10:
i finally watched the video
soulja is right, name it vomit cause its SICK!

:resp:

Should have bought this truck from you back in June when you offered to sell it. If only I knew what I do now. Would have saved be a ton of money.

Should have bought this truck from you back in June when you offered to sell it. If only I knew what I do now. Would have saved be a ton of money.
I only offered it to you caz I knew you didnt have the money lol. that truck for under a grand Id be soft. Ill lose my 1:1 to the repo man b4 I sold this cheap

Lol I know that now. Just saw the thread and started laughing figured I would post up figured it might entertain you.

So you gonna come to Billerica & run this thing or what? Run your truck on one side of the crowd & mine on the other make everyone deaf.

ercm1ercm2

So you gonna come to Billerica & run this thing or what? Run your truck on one side of the crowd & mine on the other make everyone deaf.

ercm1ercm2

lol ... When our bosses say its ok for us to play, Ill be there.

I need to update this thread A bit. Shes a lil different now...

HAHA, I can't wait to see the new FLUX Build thread. Hurry up Justin, LOL.

make sure to add pics of this build and the flux build to my PRC pics thread.

You'll know which thread I'm talking about; its the one with the PRC stickers on Jason's trucks but none of ours :stickspank:

Latest posts

Members online

Back