Banks Carbon truck *** Vid added ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

A few shots of my latest build. Not done yet but drivable at this point.

latest vid of truck with ercm pipe. piped not tuned to motor just tossed on and a arm broken

pipe tuned and a arm fixed

UPDATE'S

well I bash tested the poop out of this and its sweet!!!!!! But, as always I cant leave it alone... I saw Grumpys 1 speed mod and got to thinking. The Flux tranny on 43/20 gearing the truck had, has plenty of top end for a basher and or racer! Also got to that speed blistering fast but I want more... Not that more is used much but... I wanted alloy gears and the 2 speed final drive gears but 3 speed gearing. This is what came out of it ...

*** Note this mod requires welding***

I made one out of hi speed 3rd then changed it to regular 3rd. I also made it in alloy geared 2nd. But testing the non hi speed 3rd first.

Also 2 speed with 2nd gear as first and hi speed 3rd as 2nd coming... Have it all worked out just need time at the machine shop

Heres some pics and Ill add them to the first post too.

Gears in tranny
DSC_0246.jpg

Sitting on inverted tranny top to show drive gear..

DSC_0244.jpg

This is Hi speed 3rd on right next to flux set up on left

DSC_0242.jpg

Hi speed 3rd on top showing drive gear
DSC_0243.jpg

The inspiration that spawned all this...

DSC_0247.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow bank it looks low as a hellfire from the side.

Magoo can watch, i think i wanna drive it.

:smilie8:​

Bank you got yourself a Racer there. I know when I had mine at the LHS for a few days the owner said that everyone thought it was some sort of truggy. He then told them it was a savage and they couldn't believe him.

Great work bud I love the stance and everything you have on it. That thing will fly and handle great.

that things gonna turn on a dime..... nice build!!!

you think you're hot stuff don't ya?!?!?! LMAO~ sick build kidd!

you were nipping on my heals again Matt. I cant lay down and take that... So now I have a 2nd mortgage and a cool truck... lol

Thanks for the compliments guys. All kit parts nothing we all cant have.

Ran it today for half a tank and the carb split apart. Composite part came out of the alloy.. but on 40 series road rage it will drift pretty good . Ill get some vid when my carb is done drying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight I added more TI parts to the tranny and lighted a drive gear it does not use anymore. So well see how much more pop the less rotating mass gives it.
43 hd spur 20 cb flux 1 speed main gear all TI shafts. Here's a pic of the tranny parts:
DSC_0183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that drive gear is awesome...how much weight did that shave off? And which parts are Ti, the shafts? How much weight total taken out over the stock Flux tranny?

Wow, that drive gear is awesome...how much weight did that shave off? And which parts are Ti, the shafts? How much weight total taken out over the stock Flux tranny?

Yea its just the shafts. To be honest I have no clue. in hand comparison of the parts tells me a whole bunch... like the final drive gear and shaft weigh about the same as just the steal shaft alone. same with that input shaft holding both I was shocked how light TI is.. I'm looking at TI drive shafts now. IDK if I'm going to pull the trigger but I might.
----------------------------------------------------

88 that is the same front end I have had for over a year now. nothing is changed on that. that is the first version of the R.S.C kit. Now it limits you out the box but can be modded to do the same as mine.

Man that is one sick savy you have there Bank!! Thanks for sharing the vid..

Good work as usual Bank. I really like the CF TVPs. Clean lookin set-up I have to admit. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a CF build. Only thing stopping me is the need to buy the HB D8T. Decisions, decisions.....

lol I want the D8 so bad I can smell it. Only putting it off caz I don't have 400 for a mill for it.

nice...nie...but i got something for ya...LMAO

did i hear you say your gonna give the CF shock towers a shot?

One day at a time fred. Bank is broke... but yea I think in time I will. I need to test to poo out of this first b4 I go any further with it.

One day at a time fred. Bank is broke... but yea I think in time I will. I need to test to poo out of this first b4 I go any further with it.

how u gonna be Bankrupter and not have the Bank???? :lmao: anyways.....i feel your pain........soulja bout sold his soul for my savage and i ain't got no carbon fiber!!!!!!!

anyways.......pm coming

Members online

Back