Bank goes Brushless with 1ST PRC FLUX XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-v9OSBBQYk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-v9OSBBQYk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTAEV_5amVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTAEV_5amVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

bump for page jump :banme:

and the winner is...

:smilie8:​

Bank, what can I say, I luv every single thing about it, (cough, except the body, cough lol) friggin AWESOME man.

I'll be copying the spacer on the servo saver. :cheers:

Good to see you took it easy on the first jump Bank. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :incoming:

Bank, what can I say, I luv every single thing about it, (cough, except the body, cough lol) friggin AWESOME man.

Its all good that body is trashed ... made it 3 days. Ill get you a pic as it sits now.. I was going to cut off the front bumper and most of the front skid plate. Not to good on that idea now. I figured I could drive it like I do a nitro ... umno I need lessons all over again

Awesome build bud.

Here's a thought on the battery wiring. Why not get rid of that Deans serial harness hand have the ESC connectors replaced with a single high grade 6.5mm billet male and female? The batteries will also need the Deans replaced with male and female billet plugs, male on neg, female on positive. That way you get a nice clean connection with no loose cables. Male from one battery will plug into the female of the other, and the loose ends go into the ESC. Nothing cleaner, and cable lengths run real short.

DF

Awesome build bud.

Here's a thought on the battery wiring. Why not get rid of that Deans serial harness hand have the ESC connectors replaced with a single high grade 6.5mm billet male and female? The batteries will also need the Deans replaced with male and female billet plugs, male on neg, female on positive. That way you get a nice clean connection with no loose cables. Male from one battery will plug into the female of the other, and the loose ends go into the ESC. Nothing cleaner, and cable lengths run real short.

DF
I like the idea! I wired up the packs b4 the truck had boxes or I would have cut them short pre-deans. For the recorded I hate deans. But my other two trucks have them too. So I kept it the same. All my lipos can go truck to truck. If I re-do them, I'd go trax connectors. Easy to get a good joint w/o over soldering (resistance) and or cold joints. No shrink wrap ... easy to grab... Not red... just bliss...

You should def consider bullet connectors... They seem to handle high currents much better than deans... Easier to solder to than deans as they have larger contact point

You should def consider bullet connectors... They seem to handle high currents much better than deans... Easier to solder to than deans as they have larger contact point

My only gripe with them is after repeated making and breaking of the connection they loosen up. Its also easy to add resistance soldering them but I know how to solder well.

WOW.....and here I was thinking I had a nice flux......YOU my friend have a badas$ one. Best build I've seen yet.

snoopdogg

crack
DSC_0193.jpg

stretched plastic
DSC_0195.jpg

repaint all the chrome blew off
DSC_0199.jpg

the crack repair is drying now.

Body repaint, repair ... Lost almost all the chrome

DSC_0757.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates coming.. ESC died from defect new on the way. About to rip into the diffs for a redo.

Latest posts

Members online

Back