Bank goes Brushless with 1ST PRC FLUX XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brakes come out sweet, thats the pic i was waiting for.

got a 2'x1' sheet of 1/16" plastic if you wanna epoxy a piece to your skid. Gimme the dimension & i'll cut a piece & bring it Sat.

Blue be gone!

DSC_0719.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice justin. Can't wait to see what it's like with the rear hooked up. When's that gonna be done. All ready planned on buildin a B/L savage next, now I'm definately gonna build one.

Looking sweet bank! no issues with the brakes? although you haven't got it going fast enough to try by the looks of it. lol.

Sweet build Bank..That baby has got some power!!! Will be watching for the vid with the rear shaft in!!!

wow! you mean it can spin the front tires with out the rear dog bone in.........thats real power

:lmao:

See - Bank never told me that he did NOT have the rear bones in while spinning the crap out of the front end. The point is - I was wondering how he was able to do it.

wow! you mean it can spin the front tires with out the rear dog bone in.........thats real power

:lmao:

yep from dead stop to full pizza cutters leaving rubber lol. You would have to use 1% if the nitro is 30..

WOW this really makes me wanna get a FLUX
I almost had one the guy was selling it for $500 firm 6 months ago but it was stocker then stock LOL didn't come with lipos :dmt:

looking good bank. cant wait for video of it with all fours spinning. i wanna see this 5s put to the ground.

looking good bank. cant wait for video of it with all fours spinning. i wanna see this 5s put to the ground.

I'm taking it to work today with the mulches on it. I"wish" it would spin with all 4. I wish I could give it half throttle at 30 and it not flip over... Its a BL.ast to run, but I still love nitro. This is just like a novelty truck to be honest.. :werd: But true...

I'm taking it to work today with the mulches on it. I"wish" it would spin with all 4. I wish I could give it half throttle at 30 and it not flip over... Its a BL.ast to run, but I still love nitro. This is just like a novelty truck to be honest.. But true...

You might want to try going with the stock gearing inside your tranny to tame that a bit, see what that does :dunno:

On the Nitro vs B/L note, yeah they are nothing alike. Hope you weren't lookin' for it to be like a nitro in any way when you built it.

my picco does that.

Hook up that rear bone and show us what a flux can do :stickpoke:

mine does too!! Justin....let's see some high speed runs with 4wd!! i may be me one.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back