Bank goes Brushless with 1ST PRC FLUX XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post updated.... More wire work a dye job on linkage and more shots of the steering set up.

hey ....sweet build! your new nickname is "Purebrushless".....or is that already taken????!!!??????? drummerguy:ninja::happy::lmao::lmao::lmao:

his packs are 5A vs 6.5A so naturally the cells will be smaller.

looks like those packs would fit inside the stock box with the 1/16" hard case I'm workin on (hope to have one done by sat so you guys can see at the bash).

nice built bankie

If you don't. Put on the old box and use my 2nd set of packs or both if I'm not done. I think I will be.

Just noticed what made you change your mind on the cf shock towers?
Fred talked me into them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lookin build you got goin Justin. Can't wait to see some vid of it in action. Seein as you started yours after Freddy, and he's been workin on his forever, you'll have vid up of yours before he will. Sorry Freddy, had to throw that out there.

Nice lookin build you got goin Justin. Can't wait to see some vid of it in action. Seein as you started yours after Freddy, and he's been workin on his forever, you'll have vid up of yours before he will. Sorry Freddy, had to throw that out there.

Truth of the matter is we really started them together. I bought that motor way back in September. He just makes more money then me and I don't start threads till I can finish them....

money man

Date/Time: 2009:09:05 21:32:34
DSC_0285.jpg

Seein as you started yours after Freddy, and he's been workin on his forever, you'll have vid up of yours before he will. Sorry Freddy, had to throw that out there.

No Worries Jr, i consider the source. When it comes from a dork like you it really doesnt meant a whole heck of a lot. lol

yeah i seen all the pics on page 1. thought i tole you its a sweet build but maybe i didnt. but yah its sweet.

No its a post to you bud # 39 ... https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=165360&postcount=39

hey ....sweet build! your new nickname is "Purebrushless".....or is that already taken????!!!??????? drummerguy:ninja::happy::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Working on a angle here ....
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/justin11275/HPI FLUX/DSC_0697.jpg

Disclaimer: ERCM does not warrant use of brushless systems ..
All in fun Robin. I left you out of this one but you are still my "Motor Man" and have to have a piece of this truck ... (also had to mark the sets somehow) :stickpoke:

Big sticker for 3s small one for 2s?

No ... no stickers on 1 5S set up 3+2 and stickers on the other ...

Edit : May has misunderstood you thought you were asking why I sticker-ed them .. But yes the big is on a 3 lil on a 2

I got cha great way to keep the sets straight.

One idea for you we tally each pack every so we know how many cycle each one has.

:bigsmilie::lmao:
No its a post to you bud # 39 ... https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=165360&postcount=39

Working on a angle here ....
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/justin11275/BL stuff/DSC_0697.jpg

Disclaimer: ERCM does not warrant use of brushless systems ..
All in fun Robin. I left you out of this one but you are still my "Motor Man" and have to have a piece of this truck ... (also had to mark the sets somehow) :stickpoke:

OH MY GOD...............that's too funny!

Almost done now....

Got hardware in tonight. Screws are fine but the blue ano on the washers flat up SUCKS! So now another thing I have to reorder... Something is to be said for a good LHS where you can hold the stuff and not net pics that when you open the box make you sick ...

I put it together for this weekends bash anyways. Not gonna butt ugly blue keep me from running it ..

Screw order.. I got some spares.

DSC_0699.jpg

As always nothing ever bolts up. So the ole grinder got a lil work out ..

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0701.jpg

I left the melted duct tape on the washers I wrapped my vice with for grinding... that's how much I hate this blue..

DSC_0702.jpg

Grind, grind, grind some more..

DSC_0703.jpg

SO UGLY

DSC_0704.jpg

DID I SAY UGLY YET ??

DSC_0706.jpg

OK test time ... Anything has to be better then this blue ...

lil primer..

DSC_0705.jpg

Then a lil black paint..
OK black works, time to order..

DSC_0708.jpg

Finished the mount for the temporary switch. Hit it with some hammered look paint to blend in.

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

Put the brake linkage in Also batt boxes

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

Modded a hellfire wing stay to work with towers

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

More to come .. :blahblah:

:cry: WOW! that is one beautiful truck you are building yourself there justin! Very impressed! Just makes me want to build my next truck immediately!
When are you getting all your metals anodized? definitely needs to be done... I need to get it done, but think ill save it till i rip the whole car apart again... i just want to get running!!!!!!!
Keep us posted!

Also... I'm doing the mech brakes at the moment (mine just arrive in the post) but i don't have the post/bar that goes from the ofna mod to the "camshaft" (the vertical post on the side of the truck). Hope that enough for the description... Just wondering if you know where i can get that, as i cant find it on the HPI site

Latest posts

Members online

Back