Any Kyosho Mad force fans here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northernnightmare

I'm a big kyosho mad force / foxx promoter, As far a solid axle monster trucks go its my favorite. Anyone else?

Heres one of my newer builds

Attachments

• IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    544.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    470.4 KB · Views: 4
My first rc was a Kyosho Pegasus, my second was an Optima. They have gotten a lot better since the Pegasus days! The clod is still my favotute to do large scale builds on.

My first rc was a Kyosho Pegasus, my second was an Optima. They have gotten a lot better since the Pegasus days! The clod is still my favotute to do large scale builds on.

I also have a couple Kyosho vehicles, an all original Burns Buggy and a Kyosho USA 1 Nitro Crusher... but of all the 40 odd vehicles I own I have to say the ClodBusters are the favorites... I have 3 so far my first is built with a Clodzilla 2 chassis, the second is a custom build I did a few years back.. the third is an all stock BullHead I just picked up and have on the back burner till I decide on what to do with it....
By Far my Favorite one is the WlidFire truck done by me and my son...

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/threads/wildfire-clodbuster-project.14286/

See to me that's what rc is all about! If you can't afford it, or they don't make it, build it your self! I love it! My boys wanted better handling slash trucks, I built them midmotor aluminum chassis beasts!20180215_165856.jpg

I used and abused this truck A USA 1 Nitro Crusher when I was a NOOB to nitro, a few years ago I did a full restoration and gave it a couple mods, Made the rear brace outta some bar stock with a hacksaw and dremel because the original piece of threaded rod and ball end gave way and the rear of the chassis was slightly bent, used some body hammers and dollies to fix the bend and put on a JRP Custom brace... Also gave her a new 56 F100 body freshly painted...

I do not run it much these days because parts are like hens teeth....Center Brace Nitro Crusher 001.jpg Center Brace Nitro Crusher 002.jpg Center Brace Nitro Crusher 004.jpg Center Brace Nitro Crusher 006.jpg MTRA  july 18 2010 063.jpg USA 1, Megatech, Mini Mauler, Losi Micro T 015.jpg USA 1, Megatech, Mini Mauler, Losi Micro T 016.jpg USA 1, Megatech, Mini Mauler, Losi Micro T 018.jpg USA 1, Megatech, Mini Mauler, Losi Micro T 036.jpg USA 1, Megatech, Mini Mauler, Losi Micro T 038.jpg

Cool builds guys, always cool to see all sorts or rc projects. I have a few solid axle rc monster too. One mod clod, two smt-10's and a all metal txt-1

as far as Kyosho goes they where never all hyped up like traxxas has become. But they have always been consistently supporting the rc market with good parts supply and they are still are one of the last to offer just every kit and rtr in nitro and brushless, lastly most of the 1/8 parts fit the savage too witch is very convenient.

That's why I like them so much :)

Sorry to be off topic but what parts are compatible with the savage as there is always a few of these mad forces come up for sale here in NZ
Cheers :)
On the Savage the diff/pinion fit as long as you use the sav outputs cups (easy to switch) the diff 8mm drive cups also fit
The engine fits (witch has a better pull start than the savage), the header fits and tuned pipe fit if you flip it over.
There are also dog bone axles and axle stub shafts that fit if you run the right units. The buggy style 17mm hubs also fit with the mad force stub axles.

hi all, I have two mad force cruisers, both nitro and one mad crusher, I agree parts do seem to be readily available on line and I've enjoyed bashing my trucks. I've had one mis-hap, hit a wall with one of my cruisers, had to rebuild the front end. great trucks imho.

I still have an original mad force nitro version loved the three speed and wheelies ran an os vg 30 in that bad boy ! Ive always wanted a electric version and seriously considering converting it to LI PO.

Latest posts

Members online

Back