79.3 mph Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have had some great top speed runs... the fastest savage ive seen around so far on video! you could stop now and no longer risk your ESC...

When you get back to bashing, are you going to leave your high speed idler in it or go back to stock?

I wish you luck on 80. the stokers should balloon up like jelly donuts and give you the diameter you need ... HOLD ON TIGHT! Ill be watching .. I say 82.1

I don't know how well they would do at those speeds but the terrapins are larger diameter tires that balloon nice and smooth for me. Seem to get a little more speed out of my XL with those than with the other tires I have tried. Might be worth a shot.

When you get back to bashing, are you going to leave your high speed idler in it or go back to stock?

I'll definitely go back to stock....or at least close to stock. I made some progress getting the truck back together today but it'll be wed or so before I have everything to run it. I thought you would've hit 80 by now.....any luck with yours?

i am still deciding what ESC to use to run 8s lipos.... Maybe give me a month or so... I am still enjoying the current setup for bashing

i am still deciding what ESC to use to run 8s lipos.... Maybe give me a month or so... I am still enjoying the current setup for bashing

I understand man...I'm itchin to get back to bashin myself. I'm gonna fool around this weekend with some more speedruns but by next week I'll by switching back over to a bashing setup. I'm ready to play again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back