Your week in RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My week. Got a hyper 7 buggy. Got and painted a slipstream body for the FLM truck and a cuda aar body that I am working on for the wife. Ordered the last few things needed for the FLM truck. Went bashing at local skate park with the CF savage and speed t. Broke a shock base and bent a shock shaft. Got some crazy air though. Been trying to piece together one last hump pack for the FLM truck from old 2/3a stick packs from the old 1/18 stuff.

Ran about 4 tanks through the xl, first time in months. Ordered a 2.4ghz trans an receiver since my jr racing reciever is acting up.

In a manner of speaking :). Waiting for ESC and motor for SC, diff assemblies, tires, hubs, and steering servo for the Revo, and I have at least 3 bodies to paint ....

just ordering some fuel as we speak lol will be bashing by the weekend woo hoo!!!!!! lol

Got the SC all rebuilt and done - just waiting on a pinion and have to paint the body... Got the Revo all repaired - new rear diff and bulkhead, new steering servo - just waiting on 23mm hubs and tires, have to paint the body, by Savage is all up and running beautifully - just have to paint the body, and Alex's Savage is running like a champ - just need to paint the body.. See a trend? :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back