Your chance to say Hi to DOOBEEWHA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see you around doob! I miss your comedy that you brought the forum, lol.

Hope things are getting better

Thanks again, guys.

It's kinda weird making my replies on savagecre's Avatar....

I guess that means that whatever I say or write on his password can be re-edited or whatever. I don't trust Windows enough to install my password on a different PC.
Not that there's anything to hide! lol

OK SJ... Your the NEW Admin here...
I guess there was some disission made, due to the absents of the color blue on my Avatar name. Left me HIGH AND DRY, Huh bud..... jj

That's totally understandable, seeing that I'm absent from the site.

Dang!!! Was I really that much of a Smart***?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!! Bailif!! lol

Wellnow....... Without that ( BLUE ) in my avatar, I suppose that just might be just the liciense I need to loose all self control and bust-out a real stomp'in
&$%#&%# barage of verbal snideness that only the adult Savsters should have the stomach to read........

THE POWER!!!! THE POWER!!! lol

I better be good.
PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS.

DOOBEEWHA

Last edited:
I had nothing to do w/ demoting you bud .. Never even heard a word about it my friend

DEMOTING???... WOW.
Ya think that might be a little harsh on the terminology, my friend?...

Anyhow,... I'm just pok'in fun at the fact, SJ.
I'm sure there's no issue here.

Besides,... If I'm not Moderating at this time, it makes perfect sense not to hold a "Mod position" in limbo as time goes on.

When the time come's, and I'm in the posion to give it another go-around, I'll make my thoughts known to to the propper authorities, here at HPISF...lol

Consider my absents, "a Sabatical".

DOOBEEWHA

Last edited:
Hi Doobee,

You will never be demoted in our hearts. It probably happened when you admitted to having your savage in storage for so long, sacrilegious! :nono:

Have a good one, and get that savage out and play a little...:)

Doob your position is here for you when you get back......... SO unpack your mess and log in right butthead and get the Savy out of storage are you crazy??!!
John

Yea doob, hurry up and get your butt back into the swing of things. Hey, I got an idea, everybody pitch in some money to buy a "CASE" of nitro cleaner or a "CASE" of simple green and rubbing alcohol so he can mix his own cleaner. He's probably gonna need that much to clean off all the dust build up. :hardlaugh: :bigsmilie: Just messin with ya bud. Thought I'd try my hand at being the funny one for once. No, but in all this serious, get back soon.

Yea doob, hurry up and get your butt back into the swing of things. Hey, I got an idea, everybody pitch in some money to buy a "CASE" of nitro cleaner or a "CASE" of simple green and rubbing alcohol so he can mix his own cleaner. He's probably gonna need that much to clean off all the dust build up. :hardlaugh: :bigsmilie: Just messin with ya bud. Thought I'd try my hand at being the funny one for once. No, but in all this serious, get back soon.

I hear all you guy's, LOUD and CLEAR...

I can only do what I can do for now. I did remember to put ARO in all the non-virgin Mills I've got.
And, I did make sure that all my trucks, cars, and Planes, nitro and Electric, got proprely stored in double plastic GLAD Bags for safe keeping

Storage places can be murder on improperly pack gear.

But HEY!!!............
You can never have enough Nitro Cleaner...

Thanks XTREME,
DOOBEEWHA

Last edited:
I hear all you guy's, LOUD and CLEAR...

I can only do what I can do for now. I did remember to put AO in all the non-virgin Mills I've got.
And, I did make sure that all my trucks, cars, and Planes, nitro and Electric, got proprely stored in double plastic GLAD Bags for safe keeping

Storage places can be murder on improperly pack gear.

But HEY!!!............
You can never have enough Nitro Cleaner...

Thanks XTREME,
DOOBEEWHA

No prob. Just lookin out for ya. All jokes aside, it will be nice to "see" you back.

Latest posts

Members online

Back