Your chance to say Hi to DOOBEEWHA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

Ok for those of you who know DOOBEEWHA He's here at my house right now so say hellow and he will respond!

hey doob!! its savageshaun!! well nitroaddict now but anyway, how are things going with you? your classic comebacks are really missed around here bud!! well I'm hoping things are well for you and your family!!:resp:

hey doob we miss you,u need to come back.Its not the same anymore with out u.come on man come:hommies:

Heys guys... WAZZZZUP!!!...?
I'm really sorry that I could'nt check in with the forum here at HPISF, untill now.
And of course,... Keeping in touch my buds out here.

You know who you are...
CRE, Crash, Wister, SJ, Mega, Sami, Oregon, And so many more.

All I can really say is that I still think about all the nitro adventures and cool chat that graced this site, back in the not so distant past...

I haven't pluged in the PC since the closure of my business... That makes it real easy to miss my E-mails and on-line life, in general.

I really hope that all of you guys out here are doing fine. I can see there's been some changes here and I think thats great!

I'm happy to see that Crash and SJ have recieved the honnor of holding all you animals in submission...lol. It's not easy at times to be on this detail.

I hope to be making a more check'ins as time goes bye. And ultimately, back in the saddle, so to speak.

I can see the effort that many of you have made in trying to inquire about my whereabouts and general consern... Thats truely priceless.

As you can probably guess,.. This forum will not be my place to get in the details of my life. At least, not at this time.

Savagecre has posted this thread on behalf of those who want to get word(s) to me and such.
I think thats cool. I may be able to reply tonight, if things permit.

One thing for sure,... this is where I'll make my replies.

Thanks to all those here at HPISF that continue to make me feel that I left a mark here with the overwelming feeling that I'm missed.

There's no question that I miss all of you.

Doobeewha (Steve)

Last edited:
Hey Steve- I have never met you but I have seen a lot of your posts. I have also seen how all of your buds talk about you.I hope things get better for you soon and look forward to seeing back on the forum again soon!
Dave

Doob,

Its good to hear from you!! (Oh, this is Wister) I hope things are going better. Can't wait your return.

John

Thanks Pineapple, Bigdan, Bigworm...
I'll be happy when things are back to the way I preffer them also.

It looks like I missed the opportunity to chat with those who are on at an earlier time frame.

Oh well... I'll still be following up with additional reply attempts in the future.

Best wishes to all at HPISF... Peace out, Doobeewha

Doob,

Its good to hear from you!! (Oh, this is Wister) I hope things are going better. Can't wait your return.

John

Hey, John.
I hope things are good for you, my friend... No worries on my return.
Just take care of yourself, bro.:mug:
DOOBEEWHA

Yea man we hope to see you around more often .. We miss you and all the help you gave .... Hope to have you back soon my friend

Hey, John.
I hope things are good for you, my friend... No worries on my return.
Just take care of yourself, bro.:mug:
DOOBEEWHA

Thanks, Doob, everything Is ok here. Take care of yourself and when your ready well be here. Just hurry up, thngs aren't quite the same without you around. :)

Great To Hear From You

Heys guys... WAZZZZUP!!!...?
I'm really sorry that I could'nt check in with the forum here at HPISF, untill now.
And of course,... Keeping in touch my buds out here.

You know who you are...
CRE, Crash, Wister, SJ, Mega, Sami, Oregon, And so many more.

All I can really say is that I still think about all the nitro adventures and cool chat that graced this site, back in the not so distant past...

I haven't pluged in the PC since the closure of my business... That makes it real easy to miss my E-mails and on-line life, in general.

I really hope that all of you guys out here are doing fine. I can see there's been some changes here and I think thats great!

I'm happy to see that Crash and SJ have recieved the honnor of holding all you animals in submission...lol. It's not easy at times to be on this detail.

I hope to be making a more check'ins as time goes by and ultimately, back in the saddle, so to speak.

I can see the effort that many of you have made in trying to inquire about my whereabouts and general consern... Thats truely priceless.

As you can probably guess,.. This forum will not be my place to get in the details my life. At least, not at this time.

Savagecre has posted this thread on behalf of those who want to get word(s) to me and such.
I think thats cool. I may be able to reply tonight, if things permit.

One thing for sure,... this is where I'll make my replies.

Thanks to all those here at HPISF that continue to make me feel that I left a mark here with the overwelming feeling that I'm missed.

There's no question that I miss all of you.

Doobeewha (Steve)

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

There you are, just glad to hear your ok Steve.

Life throws us all kinds of curve balls, I know you will hit one out of the park.

I am guilty of bringing your name up pretty often, didnt want you to fade into the www

I know you'll be back,

All seems to be well here but, still watchn for those darn curve balls also.

Sandy is well, this is her time off work so, I have her helping me put a new kitchen floor in with me.

I've been busy with work but, this damn economy has slowed and changed
all aspects of buisness in general. Every buisness owner I know has felt the
effects of it.

We all have to evolve to survive, I'm exploring new ways to make money
also. Marketing to new area's and new stores for sevice work, ect.

The site is off the chain rite now, after christmas we had a bunch of new members join. Lots of good people here. (we get rid of the bad ones, lol)

O'ya, Thanks for recommending me as a mod. It take's alot of posting time away and no more product reveiwing but, it feels good to keep the site clean for our young members.

Dang it's great to here from you and I'm really glad Savaacre hooked you
up with us for this thread, THANK YOU SAVAGCRE!

I will look forward to chatn with you soon Steve.

If your ever in chicago you have my addy, I've got a spare room and a spare RC

Take care of yourself my hairy armed freind!

Dan
:resp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Doobeewha. It's been a while. Great to here from you and like the others I hope to hear more from you. My question is are you still giving that savage hell :stickspank: or is it still packed away like the PC?

Hey Doobeewha. It's been a while. Great to here from you and like the others I hope to hear more from you. My question is are you still giving that savage hell :stickspank: or is it still packed away like the PC?

:FarleyParty: HEY BUDS!!!... The Savster is in a safe place and still in my possession Tim. Very close to my SLI Duel Core PC setup.

Would like to see it get some air-time ASAP, for sure. Hope things are going great for you and the Electric Ride you must have built by now... Good to hear from ya, Bud.

And that goes for you to Crash, SJ, Shaun, 420, Jonh, Sav25, ect, ect...
And a sincere hello to the new members that I had'nt had a chance to annoy yet.

Big thanks for the kind thoughts, guys...:resp:

Glad your doing well, Dan... Give my hello to Sandy, Bro. Miss ya to, Wheelie King.

I still can't figure out where I made the time to post all of my submissions???

The child can live in all of us, my friends. Please don't let that ever slip to far away from your hearts, guys.
I know... Sometimes thats easier said than done.

I.m geting an impatient look from someone who wants to use this PC...

Until my next visit, I'm going to have to bail...

PS: Don't drink Nitro fuel.... Gas is cheaper!.. (for now)

Peace out,
:coolkid01: DOOBEEWHA

Last edited:
Nope the electric savage is still a work in progress. It's killing me. The nitro savage keeps sucking all my money too fast. The electric will be finished SOON!!!

Just seen this thread. Glad to here your doin good Doob. Hope you do come back soon. Your are truely missed here at HPISF. And I sure did miss those witty lines of yours. I'm you would have had a couple for the one thread I started. Anyways, hope everything gets better soon and you get back in the swing of things, that includes HPISF and tearin up that savvy of yours.

Oh yeah finally! Glad to "see" you doob, it's been too long. I hope to see you around more often. We all missed you. Take care bud.

-Fx

I do hope things work out for you soon bud. IT will be Great to have you back full time.
john

Yea man we hope to see you around more often .. We miss you and all the help you gave .... Hope to have you back soon my friend

Hey Jeremy... Thanks bud.

You probably won't believe me when I say that your custom aluminum brace I made ya actually made it to the box I wqs going to ship it in...
And I would'nt blame you a bit for having lost any confidents in my claim here.

Somehow, it was put with all the other stuff that went to storage...
My appologies, bro.
Savagecre has seen the part and knows it was ready to ship...lol

Forgetting things like that have never been my way of doing things, bud.

P.S. I also owe thanks to the bud who came through and shipped some spare TVP's on my request, via the wish list thread.

That was cool. (His name ascapes me for now).
That guy is/was hoping to get some spare crystals from me which I failed at delivering for the same reasons stated above.

Just want both of you to know that I hav'nt forgotten you.
I had the over welmming crap of a business closure to contend with at the time.
I Hope both of you buds can understand this was far from intentional.

Other than that, as soon as these items get recovered from the abiss of my storage, I'll ship them out to you guys... Cool?
I'll have to spend some time at the whipping post for you guys...OKAY?

In reply to your post SJ,...Thanks for your thoughts, bud.

I imagine that your new place in the Moderation chair has shed a new light on the way you may see things here....
I'm proud of you for making that leap.
I feel the same for pride in Crash'es dive in the pool.

John(MEGA) was my mentor with the Mod thing and deserves a great deal of credit for being helpful in all area's of consern that may develope.
Good to here from you too, JOHN.

SJ,.. I still really like these.... (.)(.)

Doobeewha.

OH WELL... Guess you cats are busy... Asleep at the wheel , No doubt...lol

DOOBEEWHA

Hey Bud ... no worries on the brace .. Kool thta you keep me in mind tho .. THANK YOU .. Iam in no need of the braces anymore bud ... Again thanks for stoping in and saying Hi

Doob just get your butt back on the forum. Other than that it is great to have you back.

Latest posts

Members online

Back