www.whereissunk.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have talked to him on the Blackberry instant messenger and he is well. I look forward in meeting him, twink anf JC at the WF's next week.

I'm here lol just been really busy getting ready for the World finals, doing some stuff around the house, and working on my crawler...

Here are some pics of my SCX-10

DSC_9654.jpg

DSC_9656.jpg

DSC_9658.jpg

I'm here lol just been really busy getting ready for the World finals, doing some stuff around the house, and working on my crawler...

Here are some pics of my SCX-10

DSC_9656.jpg

Yeah, I REALLY like that crawler body. That thingy on the front bumper is really cute :) I really like it :) :resp: ... can I put a small Hello Kitty sticker on it? hehehe :)

darn...you blew the witness relocation program rules! Your Marshal is going to be upset.....

:lmao:

Man the crawler does look sweet with the new add ons! Loven them bumpers and prerunner bar.

thats the scx-10 right sunk? how is it compared to the ax-10?

Yes its an SCX-10 it crawls pretty good, not as good at a comp rig but for what it is it does an excellent job...

darn...you blew the witness relocation program rules! Your Marshal is going to be upset.....

:lmao:

Man the crawler does look sweet with the new add ons! Loven them bumpers and prerunner bar.

yea the bumpers are pretty sweet heheheheh

Latest posts

Members online

Back