Why has the savage made it 10 years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

The savage platform is ten years old. Why has it made it ten years as a platform when other RC's die after only two or three years.

I believe it is because unlike 95% of the other RC's out there it's ability to be customized to whatever the owner can dream up.

Yes most monster trucks have aftermarket parts but for most it is just shiny versions of stock parts. While the savage has its share of bling parts the market of parts to change your monster truck to a 1/5 scale monster or a 1/8 scale racer is Hugh. Combine this with thousands of owners making their own parts in their garage to tweak it to a RC that no company would ever dream of making has made it a platform that still sells.

It's too stubborn to die? :)

I agree - too many possibilities. TVP designs are VERY VERY flexible - unlike custom formed plastic unibody chassis designs like some companies *cough*cough*traxxas*cough*cough*

and truly the savage is a jack of all trades lol with the right setup can more then handle itself on a track and i have seen alot setup for street use then you have the beastly side of the savage were you swamp it in the mud and it doesnt die.......or launch it off a huge jump and it begs for more............

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back