Which are you? Democrat? Republican? or Texan?

Which are you??

• Democrat?

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Republican?

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Texan?

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the meantime, all the people panicking over the "Obama Scare" are driving up ammo and gun prices so much, I can't afford to go to the range!

Ascender, is that your truck in your siggy? ive had a couple close calls but luckily kept the 'sunny side up.'

had to change into a fresh pair of undies a couple times tho :duh: when is flm gonna come up with some LCG for t/t units?

Last edited by a moderator:
more like BOOMMM,BOOMM. but you mess with the family, i can reload my dbl barrel 12 ga real quick. texan it is

I wanted to vote other!
Because I am English and guns are very rare over here...

I would take the knife off the orrible **** and use it to cut his head off, and then I would do my best to shove his own head up his ar*e...next step take a photo and use it as my profile photo :eek:)

Ascender, is that your truck in your siggy? ive had a couple close calls but luckily kept the 'sunny side up.'

Yeah, the snow got me. There's a layer of ice in there.
I'd just finished tarping/strapping a load of hay from the dude's barn, and coming out his driveway, no more than 2-3mph, the truck just started sliding off the steep crown of his raised driveway. It slid down and stuck in the drift it plowed up going down, and then about ten minutes later, the weight of the loaded trailer pulled it over.

Members online

No members online now.
Back