Where to get Picco P3 .28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1800bigk

Hello, does anyone know of any good online stores that has the picco p3 .28 in stock? Thanks

Look to extreme rc on this forum. He is a great fellow and picco pusher. He can for sure help you out.... Welcome to the family.:retarded:

You wont get a P3 from SMF. you will get the Picco .28 I don't know if A main still has P3's aswell. One way or the other the .28 is the same mill with a few changes

What happened to the P3? Is the one they have less powerful? Is the OFNA 086 pipe the one to get for the Picco .28?

You wont get a P3 from SMF. you will get the Picco .28 I don't know if A main still has P3's aswell. One way or the other the .28 is the same mill with a few changes

What happened to the P3? Is the one they have less powerful? Is the OFNA 086 pipe the one to get for the Picco .28?

Thats a good question 1800. Bank are there major differences? the pics of the carb look a bit different in comparison, but the specs and all else looks pretty much the same to me. what am i missing & why did they make changes? is the new version an upgrade to the p3?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back