Where to buy aluminum upgrades for Savage Flux XL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scar1

Hi all, just a little question,i have a savage flux XL, I do you know where I can get aluminium parts from?

Depending on what you want, integy has a lot. ebay also.

In most cases, aluminum is expensive, heavy and prone to cause more damage than it removes. Also, once it's bent, it's junk, whereas plastic parts bounce back unless broken.

On a savage, the only stuff I'd change to aluminum would be the integy rear axle carriers which allows you to remove the rear turnbuckles. Everything else is pretty good as it is.

Just a few suspension bits like lower arms up rights not loads of stuff.
I hear what you are saying about aluminium part, I’ll have a look and see what they cost.
Thanks for the information

Having alloy arms is hard on everything they are bolted to and bolted to them. Stock arms are strong enough to snap the aluminum hinge pin retainers and rip the hinge pin through the side of the bulk as it is. I broke 3 sets of bulks and hinge pin retainers on my flux this year alone from hard one wheel landings or lawn dart landings. I'd have to assume if I had alloy arms, I would have broken even more. Bulks are a pain to replace.

Ok so maybe I’ll stick to the plastic ones unless I don’t use it and just look at it ?
Yes I hear what you are saying, I’ve just replaced racing up right set plastic as long as I don’t bash to hard all should be ok.
Thanks for information

Latest posts

Members online

Back