Wheel wobble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Hi I am new to nitro rc and have a question it looks like two of my wheels are bent the truck is almost new I took one good spill check everything out nothing seems bent any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated

could be as simple as a loose wheel nut, check them all and see, and be aware that the stock wheels and many others are not perfectly true so a bit of runout is to be expected...... as long as it is not extremely excessive just run it and have fun...

Also from experience with foam inserts most wheels have wobble and it makes you think things are bent but they might not be, just throwing that out there

Last edited:
I have found the Redcat 3.8 wheels to be very true and actually better than the proline are, they also have 3.2 2.2 and others available......

those are earthquake wheels in the 3.8 size, I had a brain fart and hit a concrete pole surround with the left front, destroyed the arms and ripped out the fuel tank mounting but the wheel and tire survived unscathed, not even a dent or scratch, I am very happy with them so far...MMT with 420 tires & RedCat Wheels 008.jpg

those are earthquake wheels in the 3.8 size, I had a brain fart and hit a concrete pole surround with the left front, destroyed the arms and ripped out the fuel tank mounting but the wheel and tire survived unscathed, not even a dent or scratch, I am very happy with them so far...View attachment 5720
Good to know. I'm always on the look out for some solid basher wheels/tires that I don't have to muck around with.

Latest posts

Members online

Back