whats a good fuel????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pin it to win it

Mr. The Brain, Traxxas Lover Part Deux
so what kind r u using? and how do u like it??? please tell me what u think???

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to buy a quart of OD cause I could find Byron's. We will see how it does

I only have a little bit left Ill burn it off one weekend. I haven't used the savage much since I picked up the LST

I have used 20 wt motor oil before. Just enough to make it oily a tad. I also use regular k&n filter oil from the auto parts store. But the best thing to use is airesol spray foam air filter oil from your local motorcycle shop for dirt bikes. A can of it will last forever.

+2 on the byrons fuel. That's what I run and will always run. My savvy runs so much better with byrons than compared to other fuels I've used. I too have to order from an online store cuz none of the hobby shops here carry it. Amainhobbies.com has some pretty good prices for the byrons fuel. And if your lucky, you can buy it when they have the free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

I spoke to them 2 days ago and they don't anymore.

The free shipping deal was for a limited time. I wanna say it ended sometime around mid-late April. I was gonna try and place another (small) order before it ended, but I wasn't workin that much when it was goin on.

I have received several emails in the last few weeks about free shipping and its on their homepage for orders over $25 which is why I called and asked them They said they don't do it on cases of fuel anymore.

nitrotane racing fuel is good stuff just the racing the rtr is yuck and on the really expensive side trinity's platinum race fuel 8% oil in that one and boy did my picco love it ...

Latest posts

Members online

Back