What type of Engine do you have in your savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bin DXB

welcome guys ... how are you ... What type of Engine do you have in your savage???? :)

STS D28M. Eh.

If you are looking for an engine, I recommend the LRP Z28R or the Picco 28. Both are great competitor engines and run great.

Ercm modded Picco 28, self modded LRP 28, JP racing modded novarossi 528 XRP and a F mill on the bench atm

I'm running a sh m28 p3 engine at the moment in my savage x and am fairly impressed so far!! and the poor little 4.1 is on the shelf lol

thanks guys , yes i am want to buy a new engine and i am want to see wich engines you are runing

sorry about mistakes ,,, because I can not writing english very Well ,, and wich is the better mill lrp 28 or 30 or picoo 28

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys , ok , wich is better mill for the savage os 30 , lrp 28 , lrp 30 , picco 28

Last edited by a moderator:
for power i think the picco but for tuning ease i would say either of the 2 LRP's, but i heard that the LRP .30 keeps up with the picco in the bottom and mid but i falls behind on the top end.

For all the Axial owners, do you have any problems with the idle picking up on the engine? Mine seems to want to idle really high, but still performs great. Just hard keeping my temps down.

For all the Axial owners, do you have any problems with the idle picking up on the engine? Mine seems to want to idle really high, but still performs great. Just hard keeping my temps down.

try riching your lowend needle 1/8 turns see if it stops

if not, could b a air leak

start a thread to discuss that

I'm running an Axial .28 RR Spec 1. Had about a gallon through it already and gets faster every tank!

Members online

Back