What tuned pipe would work better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GVMAN

I am useing a force 32 engine and the stock pipe for the exhaust is dented and i was wondering if that affects the engine and what would be a better pipe to use

I am BATMAN

The pipe is aluminum, right?
If so, then no it will not affect it. It will still run just fine
BTW how do you like the force 32 is it good? I was thinking about getting one to replace my lrp when it croaks

Yeah you can get different pipes that will affect the engine in different ways. Some make it louder, some quieter, some give it more or less back pressure, depends on what you like

i have a gv cage i wanted to improve its performance and make its sound deeper can that be done

O MY GoD dude you know what great vigor motors and model engines are right

ok great vigor make and desighn rc cars and model engines distribute them the work together and one of there most well know nitros is the gv cage go to the model engines website and go into cars/nitro/1/8 scale buggys and find the gv cage you probley mont think much of it but it is an awesome first nitro

GV stuff is the same as XTM here in the USA GV... as for the pipe , they affect torque,RPM so this is general, usually a shorter fatter pipe will give ya more bottom end. a longer skinny pipe will decrease torque and raise RPM.... there are so many variables one could tune with a pipe forever..... I am almost sure the GV Engines are SH units also. but with different badging.....

its just a halk centemetre dent in the side and i can view photos right now cause I'm on a school computer will view them later

well a small dent will prolly not affect the preformance one bit.... but the freezer thing works well too, for larger ones.....

The GV is a bad a$$ looking buggy , and a ERCM (Extreme RC Mods) side bleed with a savage X header would wake her up IMO.
you can give robin owner of ERCM a call and talk to him about his pipe's and your engine he is a great guy and one of the best pipe builder and engine moder out there.
(403-887-1818 Hours of operation 8am-8pm mtn time)

I have two of his big block pipe's and they are the best pipe's I ever ran and they will last a life time

I'm in australia so that won't help but i don't think imgoing to worry about the pipe any more

Latest posts

Members online

Back