• 1/10 Brushless 2wd Buggy

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 1/5 4x4 short course truck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other. describe

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upbasher

What vehicle would you rather see HPI make next?
Vote above^^^
If I didn't have it on the list then tell me and I'll see if I can add it

Last edited by a moderator:
1/5 gas 4x4 to compete with the losi 5ive. I could add it to the poll but I will let you figure it out lol. You could just put other and people can post it in the thread.

I honestly cannot figure out how to ad it. Yo'll have to do it mick.
Thats a really good one (4x4 gas shourt course) I didn't think of it at the time though

Voted for the motorcycle. But I would be equally interested in a snowmobile. Honestly anything that would be out of the normal realm of car or truck.

Oh, a tank would be awsome. :rock1:

what about a true 1/5 savage gas same engines that are being used on the bajas?

50cc??? Holy cow thats huge man. That thing would be powerful. It would be awesome. I was thinking just a standard baja engine though to keep the $ of production down

50cc??? Holy cow thats huge man. That thing would be powerful. It would be awesome. I was thinking just a standard baja engine though to keep the $ of production down

I'm saving for a RC MAX 70cc for my 5sc , I was thinking by time my 5sc BP build is done I'll have 4,000 or a little over , I would pay 4,000 for a HPI 4x4 basher monster truck fully up graded and have a RC MAX 70cc , man that would be a blast to drive .
Look up RC MAX 70cc on YT , but be careful my may find your self saving for one after you see it in action

Latest posts

Members online

Back