what engine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage_rap

when looking at a savage what model would you suggest because theres the 21 ,25 and the 4.6.i'm asking because i might buy used

well its kinda self explanatory if you have a knowledge of nitro cars because 95% of the time bigger is better...so going for used i would get the 4.6 if you had no plans to upgrade it. if upgrading the engine was in your plans, get the .21 and yank it and save some cash....

well its kinda self explanatory if you have a knowledge of nitro cars because 95% of the time bigger is better...so going for used i would get the 4.6 if you had no plans to upgrade it. if upgrading the engine was in your plans, get the .21 and yank it and save some cash....

What he said...........

They are all good and can all be upgraded to each other. Obviously the 4.6 is the newest model of the ones you listed but there is know a Savage XL with a 5.9 in it. It's still pretty knew and the 5.9 hasn't yet proven itself. But it also hasn't had any major problems according to feedback so far on it.

Whatever you do buy an "X" model. This comes with so many upgrades and is well worth a little extra cost. The X model comes with a 4.1 in RTR setup and a 4.6 in SS setup.

i got the x with the 4.1...lol that engine is long gone!

i never had a problem with my f4.6 till i started ripping fuel lines. it doesnt seem to like having different length lines than the stock length. its a strong engine, and takes a TON of abuse.

wow i didn't think i'd get a response like that ,thanks for the info,so what i gather from this is to pick up a 25 or newer

ok i'm some what looking into a roller with radio gear. what would be a good engine besides a stock engine ?

i have an axial 28 and its seems to be really nice so far....only 120$ as well...alot of people like the LRP also

The lrp is a very nice engine, when tuned properly it is the fastest mid level engine I have seen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back