What do you guys think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Well I was wondering what you guys think about the Monster Jam page on the website.

Let me know what you guys think.

good stuff. Mixing monster trucks both lifesize and model is a great idea! If only it was closer.

cool stuff savage 25, you goy my truck racing in the vid. It was a great race

He sounds annoyed people, time to put in some comments!:whipit:

Just that I took the time to get the pics, vids, and do the write up and only 3 people has said something out of the 40+ views it has.

Thanks for the complements so far!

I do the same thing on another site. So I commented.

I will have to see if cowboy has anymore, if anyone has any vids from the race post them and I will add them. Then cowboy will have to put it up.

sounds like a good idea for people who visit this site who have never heard of the GREATEST RC EVENT OF THE YEAR.
I think we all know about it but, maybe newbies and visitors will enjoy this info
nice work 25 as always.

Once again thanks HPI25. Now go burn some Nitro

]-[0pa]0ng;29130 said:
Once again thanks HPI25. Now go burn some Nitro

YAAY! Lol I got my buggy in WAAAY sooner than I expected, only took 4 days from Cally. Anyways I have been running it........

Thanks for the complements guys!

:10:

HPI 25, Good work! I like it, I like it! We (the guys in the Digger shop) put in a ton of hours to make sure the fans that weekend had alot to due and see. I was able to run in the event and hope to be able to do the same next year. You are not going to believe what you are going to see in front of the Digger shop next year. Thank you for you efforts and keep up the good work!:10:

HPI 25, Good work! I like it, I like it! We (the guys in the Digger shop) put in a ton of hours to make sure the fans that weekend had alot to due and see. I was able to run in the event and hope to be able to do the same next year. You are not going to believe what you are going to see in front of the Digger shop next year. Thank you for you efforts and keep up the good work!:10:

Thanks! I just hope that everyone that went appreciates what the race directors and event coordinators do just to get something like that together and it be a success.

GOOD JOB!

Good work on the page. Hoping to be able to go next year. :10:

SO do I, I would have been their if it wasn't for it being the 1st weekend I was out from school, it being an 8 hour drive, and my mom working.

Latest posts

Members online

Back