What do u do for a living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisw

To fast for my own good
I thought this would be a good thread what do u do for a living
I am a caterpillar diesel engine tech ,2nd shift.2nd in charge of a 8 bay shop
:motorcycle:

well i run my own landscape company!! we specialize in sodding,gardens and decks!! and have been known to instal the odd pool or two lol!! i have 4 guys working for me at the moment and 2 of them plow snow for me in the winter!! long hours and back breaking work but i woudlnt want to do anything else!!

As little as possible! Playing Mr. Mom at the moment, Doing side work (Mechanical) out of the Garage and yard. anything else I can get away with but thinking on getting a real paying job, Because this one doesn't pay as well as I'd wanted.

2 of them plow snow for me in the winter!!

Man I miss plowing snow, Its so relaxing and peaceful most times, and rather fun in my opinion.

I miss plowing to i use to run a cat backhoe and loader with 16 foot snow pushers for 5 years those where some fun times,then i moved to pa now i have to find a plowing job down here

Second shift Quality Assurance at a world class machine shop...I'm the guy that makes sure the other guys do it right...LOL

My job is school and I cut grass........I don't get into the landscaping part, just cut the grass, use the weed eater, blower, hedge clippers, and other stuff but haven't gotten into the major part yet as a main.

I have done a few jobs of taking out old shrubs and putting new ones in and flower beds but not a lot.

I do outside sales for ABC Supply, the largest roofing, siding, and window distributor. And half owner of Crossroads Windows & Trim. We do windows on the side-you know- to support out habbit,or uh, hobbie.

lol.

The cool thing about working at my age is that I don't have any bills to pay but then its going to come and kick me in the butt when I start driving, gas, insurance, tags, ect but I actually enjoy cutting grass and it has paid for all of my RC's and everything I ever needed/wanted for them.

I work in IT. At the moment I'm doing development which means building sites like these and customising them to our needs. I do just about everything else though as well, Desktop support, systems support and what ever else someone asks me to do but officially and at work now I do development.

Hey apache, do you do any customs with allstar blanks. I would also like to know what kind of surf casters you have. getting ready for fishing season and looking to get a new rod. thanks

Well, Disabity for me now, So my job is to pay Dr.'s (up to 5 visits a month, minimum currently)

I did do electronic engineering for about 17 years before, and before that I did dishwashing, landscaping, and snow removal. (plowing is great, shovling sucks) Would have never believed how bad I miss working, ok maybe it is the money I miss.

I repair all consumer grade electronics. Currently I just do in home TV repair, but would really like a new job.

my job is school, and feeding my horses twice a day, during the summer, i work a 8-3 job at a friendly old fellows small engine shop. we work on lawn mowers, weed eaters, chainsaws, tillers, pressure washers, and we also do all the warrenty work for lowes with in a 100 miles of where we live, so if a customer buys something, and it screws up we get it and fix it and send it back. it pays pretty good, and i don't spend that much gas money because he lives about 7 miles from my house.

I'm a process engineer for BFGoodrich. I also do mechanical engineering and CAD design. I also consider myself a professional drinker:drunk:

Well I am currantly on unemployment because my shop went out of business, but I was installing accoustical ceilings and working in general construction putting in mirrors, shelving, bath hardware and fireplaces, I also use to put in hardwood floors that is before the housing market took a dive. Time to find another place to live.

damm this thread took off,hey blazer how about a deal on some rubber.hey hopeup its nice living close to work my shop is 6 miles from my house it just sucks because i have to go open the gates if someone is dropping off a truck on the weekends and other nice thing is no work on the weekends

lmao! remind me to stay on sami's good side![/QUOTE]

Aw Man. Don't sweat it,Really I'm harmless, honest ask someone. Just not that guy on the machine. He's lyin.

Latest posts

Members online

Back