What did you do today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Post up all the cool and exciting stuff you did today.

Went to work. Now waitin for my Dad to pick me up so we can take his car over to my buddy's house to replace some worn out suspension parts on it. Upper A-arm (actually, only the ball joint needs replaced, but they sell them as a whole), lower ball joints, sway bar end links (rubber bushings are completely gone), inner sway bar bushings, and front shocks.

Currently still at work till 5:30, its 4:46 now, Did take an extra long lunch break to go home and get my new present to myself that showed up today.. lol didnt want it sitting on my front porch + it is raining so... Probably head home after work and have dinner with the fiance and then its all up in the air after that...

Working on my garage and building up a flux and working on my nitro racer and finishing justins flux, now I'm eating dinner

EDIT: also continued working on my track and pulled a tick off of me

Last edited by a moderator:
I got out of bed around 7:30 this morning, ate breakfast, laid on the couch and watched tv till noon. then i ate lunch and laid back down on the couch till around 6:00 pm then i ate dinner. And i cought up on some :sleeping:

got up went to work still at work fixing customers vehicles will go home ,go to the gym with personal trainer(getting ready 4 up coming season of american football ,yes we do play that great game in oz),then will proberly collapse in a heap then do it all over again tomorrow:)

Took the Savvy and the Blitz's out to the bashin' spot and got my 1:1 all covered in mud, but it's raining now so most of the cleaning is being done for me LOL!

Well i got up at 9 am this morning to go collect some funds that was owed to me..Then i went to work at 3pm and just got home 30 mins. ago.. Boy what a exciting day..lol

Woke up, fought with 3 kids to get them out the door to school, jumped in my Jeep and raced to a meeting an hour away, raced back in the pouring rain, did paperwork, sent emails, finished work, fought with kids, put them to bed, worked on my Savage, then passed out :)

Thats what I did yesterday...

Bob

went to work, check email to find out i need to replace my boss for a meeting, had the meeting for 1.5 hour, lunch and viewed 2 house for sale 5km away, returned back for work. after work i went home take my wife meet the property agent, go to my sister's house to get her PC repaired. came home again and took out my d30m and clean it since my fren want to buy it on saturday. now checking all the emails and forums while watching discovery channel. wat a day.....

Woke up, fought with 3 kids to get them out the door to school, jumped in my Jeep and raced to a meeting an hour away, raced back in the pouring rain, did paperwork, sent emails, finished work, fought with kids, put them to bed, worked on my Savage, then passed out :)

Thats what I did yesterday...

Bob

HaHa that sounds very familiar Bob, except I only have 2 of them LOL.

Yesterday I worked all day went shopping in the evening than went home watched Ice road truckers, Lie to me, and finished off season 5 of Bones.

yesterday i wrenched on the truck then went to the track and ran some laps came home started to clean it same with today continue cleaning it

on friday got a bloddy nose then went to the office said i was faid upp the this crap and bleed all over there floors and i got elboused in the face they say its allways an accident

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back