we need a contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy you a cb and spur....you film the jump, whether you make it or not, lol

Crash, hit me up in the PM is regards to your sponsor. I'm talking with mine too for the prizes. This will be a great contest if the members put forward a great effort.

How about biggest or best air with a flip....but backflips don't count! Could be a barrel-roll, front flip...something that hasn't been done to death.

Gotcha, benny. I thought you were saying just to jump the length of two vehicles, but not the vehicles themselves.

I don't think my Savage could make it, unfortunately. Well, maybe with some uber-tall gearing and the Picco .28 I have yet to break in. We've done one pickup lengthwise with a Chevy Tahoe parked sideways in front of it, and barely cleared with an RC10GT and Revo. My 1/8 buggy could do two lengthwise, though! :)

pickuptahoe.jpg

awsome i haven't gone that big yet but ive cleared ten kids with room to spare and my local skate park

Haha Bruce(Doesgo), that's why I was giving the example of jumping cars. Your vids started it all, so why not see all the people that y'all at SlapMaFro have influenced put your training to the test, hehehe.

maybe a rc solution rollcage prize?
want one....no money...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back