we need a contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo contest is my idea. Best one pic of one truck in a natural setting. I mean best overall voted on by everyone. It doesn't have to be a shelf queen or anything. It could be the most bashed trashed thing ever, just as long as everyone likes it enough to vote for it. Natural setting means outside somewhere, not on a table since it sits there most of the time either.

Not a bad idea...since my savage is ugly lol

i say a photo contest of the truck in action like on the track, getting some air i think a still shot would be better then a video

i say a photo contest of the truck in action like on the track, getting some air i think a still shot would be better then a video

Yea that would be cool but .. allot of people don't have a nice camara to take great action shots

Anymore Ideas? Chunky and myself have been hashing over this and well he has some good ideas. Also I wanted to see how many members are really into say a contest and is it worth it.

I think so...

Hop

You know I'm in,

biggest jump over something. Lonnnnnnggggest wheelie . Hill climb . coolest pic, this one is tough

because not everyone has a shelf queen. which would certainly win a pic contest. video compliation of cool tricks with your

savy, new videos only. thats all I got.

Hop post some of your ideas maybe it will stur up more interest.

Come on fellas there are prizes and fun to be had.

Lets break something. lol lol lol lol

Thanks Hop

Last edited by a moderator:
I've talked to ]-[0p, we've brainstormed a jumping contest. BUT, we're not talking about just some distance contest. I'm thinking of a contest in memory of SlapMaFro.

We wanna see some stunt jumping. Clear some cars, jump your friends....Something extreme. I'll have the details up soon!

Bravo Chunky ..........................let the games begin!

cool....so this is fair warning folks...If you have a video camera, charge those batteries up! This isn't going to be a one jump wonder, that's not how SlapMaFro did it! This will be a mini compilation. Those folks have done too much for this site to just have a 10 sec vid. We want to see what the amateurs can do with their trucks. Or, if you've been a bashing champ in hiding, this will be your time to shine!!!!

I just bought a 1gig memory card today for my camera/vid camera..........going to be an RC ONLY MEMORY CARD.........I'm READY, FOR NOW, lol.

ha, I bought a 2 gig. lol

thats the biggest I could find for my camera, could use a four.

It records in HD but no one supports files that big.

Parker do you know any host site that can handle large video files?

Listen up newbis here is the Slap my fro library...................... https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=946

You can try google using the upload tool, I have files on their......don't know the max though.

What size files?

I'm jumping my house, cars, dogs, lake, street, ect. All out.

sucks for people that have dial up tho

True, but dial up users can still compete. It just may take a little more time to upload. We some action. Sure, pics are worth a thousand words....But video is priceless.

Yep we all know about video's done by me! lol wont go into that but I prefer videos better.

I am going to see how many cat skidsteers i can jump at work maybe i will try some backhoes too.

Chunky, are there more details to come?

I have a sponspor chomping at the bit to be our friend and donate a prize.

He is waiting to see what s up for a prize already first.

yeah, I'll have all the details posted tonight. I'm also talking with someone for prizes. This may be a contest too where prizes are added along the way.

hmmm Football stadium, long entrance to the stadium, about 20 rows, 5 foot wide entrance and about 100foot down to the last row and a 5 foot railing to clean down to the track.......someone get me a 20t CB and a 47t spur and I will try that......lol. Would make for a good video if I made it to the bottom.

DISCLAIMER: If HPI_Savage25 does this he will need money to repair any broken parts. or what is even left of it when it lands

lol jk would be interesting to see though.

don't give out too much of your ideas, My mind is spinning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back