we need a contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

We need to do another contest before years end, before the snow flies. post up any ideas here guys.

what do you think Chunky? Hop ?

I can ask to get a prize donated from Rob @ nitronutzz.

:10:

Last edited by a moderator:
I havnt come up with any good ones.

we could revisit old contest and rerun them.

its harder then i thought to come up with ideas but I'm still thinking.... this could be dangerous!! lmao and still no yelling from me sj arent i a good boy?? ha ha ha

Most Air Ever Contest!

Get some serious air and distance and do front flips or back flips. We could have the members vote on who has the sickest jump. It's quick and easy so we may get more videos from more members.

I want to jump something, actually a bunch will be jumping gravedigger oct. 20-21. Thats going to be a huge jump. The gravedigger we will be jumping has got to be 15 ft. Can somebody say airtime.

I agree with a jumping Video, but there will be stipulations for proof that it is a current video and belongs to user. I will talk with ]-[0p shortly and discuss the PRIZES! Give me either tonight or tomorrow morning to have the writeup done!

OK , I read through that thread. One thing for sure we need a deadline for entrys.

The prize was pretty sweet.

who actually won?

thanks chunky

I agree with a jumping Video, but there will be stipulations for proof that it is a current video and belongs to user. I will talk with ]-[0p shortly and discuss the PRIZES! Give me either tonight or tomorrow morning to have the writeup done!

thanks chunky ,

You have to hold up a sheet of paper with your username written on it and then jump.

We would most likely trash our shocks so I say the prize should be and IRC LST shock conversion kit and 4 LST shocks.

I'm up for the shock idea for prize. Will I win if I jump the gravedigger with my mini t. The mini t could do it but landing would be a trick.

I think any jump has to end up with the truck landing on it's wheels and ending up on it's wheels after the bounce or whatever happens. It makes it more difficult then just WOT at a jump and splat. Post the videos of the slpat for sure but for the comp it has to be landed I would say.

Well that leaves me out!! lmao even when i do land on the wheels it usually has a bounce and ends up on its lid!! can anyone say D.U.I..... LOL

oooh contest!

I think backflips and catching air have been kind of played out...not that it's not fun or anything.

HPISF needs to be first savagers to...

INVENT THE FRONT FLIP! :rock:

I think I have an idea on how to build a ramp that will do that. I almost did a front flip by accident last week when i hit the hand rail of a staircase jumping from the top of the staircase.

Reading threw some of these post I feel you all have an interest for a Contest. Let's - let the members decide what would be agreeable for a kick *** contest and I'll back it up.

Prize will be I'm thinking an IRC screw kit plus the New IRC dual disk brake kit for Your Savage. Not sure what the itmes are take a look at IRC. Just wish I had a dual disk kit from IRC, hehe.

Let the good times roll.

IRC-Brakekit1.jpg

savage-screwkit2.jpg

IRC

What's the cost of all this? You do the math, plus shipping.

Hop

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be a good contest for me to enter in :D

Just in time for me to test out my new diffs once they come in :D

Nice prizes .... Thanks Brian

I still think we should relive the smash and bash contest that was fun

Photo contest is my idea. Best one pic of one truck in a natural setting. I mean best overall voted on by everyone. It doesn't have to be a shelf queen or anything. It could be the most bashed trashed thing ever, just as long as everyone likes it enough to vote for it. Natural setting means outside somewhere, not on a table since it sits there most of the time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back