Used a DX3S.....Crashed my car...Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that radio has the built in fail safe,you have to reset it every time you shut truck off,but its a cake

did i really make a mistake when i sold my 3pm fasst and bought the dx3s???? i hope not....

for those not having range issues.. how far did your truck go???

that radio has the built in fail safe,you have to reset it every time you shut truck off,but its a cake

it does not need to be set or reset after the first bind lenny but it should be checked every time you set out to run... Turn off tx brakes come on your good to go...

nothing but good luck here as well. being i have a Electric, i had to change the failsafes to straight with no throttle or brake.

I have a DX2S and I had the same problem. I was messing around in a parking lot and it went wot and it went into the street, launched off the median and hit a truck that was driving by. Then took off again and got stuck under another car. Couldn't get to it soon enough and burnt out my engine. Caused $3000 of damage to the truck

I use Futaba 4pks and it has been bullet proof ,it works flawlessly at over 500 yards and will probably go futher if I could see it

Latest posts

Members online

Back