Undecided - New truck or more parts for my Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsavage3148

My savage is pretty much done. There are only a few things i can do to it to try and lighten it up a little but thats about it.
I have always wanted a truggy or buggy so i was thinking of ordering a Losi 8ight buggy or truggy to add to my collection. I figured it would give me some variety to my RC collection.

I vote get a truggy or buggy, you can get top of the line truggy or buggy with the eaze of maintenance and the wallet.

The Losi stuff is not cheap but it comes with the spektrum dx3s which i can use with my savage so its sort of a bonus!

Get the truggy if you like to bash and get the buggy if you like to race.

The Losi stuff is not cheap but it comes with the spektrum dx3s which i can use with my savage so its sort of a bonus!

I really never have a budget on anything. Truggy is the way for bashing and you still can race. The buggy IMO is quicker in response as compaired to the truggy. I prefer a Truggy and is my suggestion.

i just got a d8t and have driven it once, all i gotta say is it will be hard for me to run the savage after experiancing the handling of the truggy.

In my experience it is better handling.

Its that much of a handling difference?

Latest posts

Members online

Back