Tube chassis Crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrawlinClodKiller

This is the tube chassis crawler that a friend and I have been building. It is going to be mine soon. He is trading it to me for a savage. Check it out and tell me what you think.

IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5789.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

rock corse in house, wicked!

like the rig too, well done.

tell us about it, what's inside?

man maybe my wife will let me build a rc track in my basement lmao i'll tell her "well his wife lets him do that!" lol lol nice crawler!!

I forgot I posted this. The build is out of control now. I have even make functioning tube door for it. It is mine now and I have made many changes to it. Check out some pics.

P3040001.jpg

P3040002.jpg

P3040003-1.jpg

P2270013.jpg

P2270014.jpg

P2270015.jpg

I have many plans for this thing. I am thinking of making a functional pto style winch and even home made shocks at some point. I will have full interior to include lighted gauges and functional seat belts. It is kind of based off of the aev brute conversion. Let me know what you all think. I know this is a savy site, and I will get my motor mods done soon on a couple new motor builds and post them up too. I have too many projects at once and am trying to get one done at least.

I am thinking about building a rock crawler pretty soon. Lately there have been little events around and I am wanting to join.

But that looks awesome man.

i didnt know you were the one who built the tube doors! i watched your build on rccrawler... thats pretty neat. I'm about to start on a bronco when i get the chassis in

Yup that is me, notice the same name on both sites. I am actually selling those doors now too. They are not what I wanted. It took about 10-15 hours to make them too.

Been real busy lately sorry. Hopefully I will get it worked on this weekend.

That is by far the best way to do a build up ever! Gotta love bob (the owner of ECW, I'm sad I know this).

Oh that is the owner huh. I was wondering since he didn't look to much like a wrestler. I just got him cus he had that look I was looking for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back