Trophy 4.6 clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmadrid7

I have a trophy 4.6 and I will change the clutch from 2 shoes to 3 shoes. I saw on eBay several clutch sistems , witch one is the correct for my trugy??. Please I am still learning. Thanks a lot.

as long as you use a flywheel that is the same size as stock you can use a 3 shoe clutch without any problem.... measure your flywheel and then search for one same size that also has springs and shoes needed.....

I have a trophy 4.6 and I will change the clutch from 2 shoes to 3 shoes. I saw on eBay several clutch sistems , witch one is the correct for my trugy??. Please I am still learning. Thanks a lot.
Did you ever find a three shoe flywheel for your Truggy? I just got one for my trophy Truggy. On HPI's website under the Trophy Truggy click on optional parts, there you will find the correct flywheel, clutch shoes, & springs. Flywheel part number 67525, shoes 101199, & springs 101201. The flywheel is countersunk on the backside unlike the savage flywheel that is flush.

@JVT73 , thanks for your replay, but I sold my trugy long time ago. I am now with Savage, I have more fun with this truck.
But thanks anyway

Members online

No members online now.
Back